allbilling.net / Credit Card Transactions

$80.34[protected] ES

On 06/8/2008 my credit card was billed with the following transactions:

$83.58 - xpsecuritycentre shop moscow Russia

Total $264.44

I have been billed with these transactions to rectify a computer virus that was detected on my home PC. After I registered and then tried to commence download their passwords and user ID'S would not allow me access and when I tried to communicate via email they never responded. I can categorically state that these services have been paid for but haven't been delivered the service. My computer still has viruses but as you concuur I'm reluctant to register again as the cost is hurting and either company will not offer or supply any form of support ???

Your assistance in either arranging some form assistance or having thease charges refunded would be most appreciated. I have informed by Credit Card provider (Westpac)and advised that i will not be paying for these transactions until the matter is rectified in some form ???

Comments

• Do
      2nd of Sep, 2008

I have recently been traveling overseas and return to Australia to find my credit card bill has 3 transactions from AllBilling.net. The reference numbers are the same as the previous complaint. I also intend to inform my provider of this scam and refuse to pay for these transactions.

• Ge
      9th of Sep, 2008

I was sent an email advisingme that a program of mine needed to be updated - when I opened it, suddenly I was being told I loaded a trojan horse virus and that it was causing havoc to my computer. Then I got a message that appeared to be from Micro-soft with a program for XP - when I attempted to down load the program, nothing happened, I made three attempts to download by hittiing the ENTER key. Nothing happened. The next, My credit card company called me tonotify me of possible fraud. Now I am fighting with the credit card company (Wachovia) who say the charges are valid. To me it's the credit card company is cooperating in this fraud and demanding I pay more than $110.00 in charges for a product I did not get. Allbilling.net is nothing but a fraudulent company and being helped by the credit card company since it collects from both parties. This is collosal crap!

18th of Sep, 2008

Same problem 12-8-08 three nasties totaling $72.78.Got to do something.

• Mr
      23rd of Sep, 2008

I, VE BEEN CHARGED FIVE TIMES FOR ONE PURCHASE I DONT KNOW WHY I NEED AN EXPLANATION PLEASE

2nd of Oct, 2008

Have been billed five times on 26 July, 2008 for total of AUD 113.54 for anti virus which has not been installed.Have emailed "allbilling" requesting refund and have not received a reply.What are my options?

• St
      8th of Oct, 2008

I have three charges on my VISA that give no explanation and apparently these charges are for items which we have not received and have no knowledge of. We would like an explanation for these three unauthorized charges but do not want to provide you with our credit card number, since we had a problem recently in this regard. All three charges have a "transaction date" and "posting date" of August 27, 2008. One is #8884525868 in the amount of $79.95. Another: #8884525868 in the amont of $24.95. Another: #8884525868 in the amount of $19.95. We will appreciate your explanation since we will not pay for unauthorized charges. Thank you. TEL: 760-773-4703.
    FAX: 760-341-9253. EMAIL: SROSS@DC.RR.COM

• St
      8th of Oct, 2008

We have three charges billed to our VISA bill for items that we did not order, have no knowledge of, and are withholding payment for until we get your explanation for these. The 3 transactions are all dated
    August 27, 2008. the numbers following each charge is: 8884525868. The charges are: $79.95, $24.95 and $19.95. We do not want to give you our credit card number since we do not know who/what you are. We will appreciate your input. Thank you.
    Steve Ross. TEL: 760-773-4703. FAX: 760-341-9253. EMAIL: SROSS@DC.RR.COM.

• Ro
      7th of Nov, 2008

I ordered some software advertised online on August 3, 2008 for $114.85 and called the same day to cancel the transaction. I talked to a representative and he cancelled the charges and told me it would take another billing cycle to see the refunded amount. This was never credited back to me. I called the phone number on my bill but it was disconnected. Please help me on this.