allbilling.net / FRAUDULENT ANTIVIRUS AND ALPHAWIPES TRACK CLEANER

THIS IS COMPLETELY FRAUDULENT SPYWARE THAT YOU ARE CONVINCED TO PURCHASE BY A POP UP ON YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN THAT LOOKS ABSOLUTELY CONVINCING THAT YOUR COMPUTER IS INFECTED AND NEEDS THIS PURCHASE TO PROTECT YOUR SECURITY IMMEDIATELY. IT STATES IT IS ANTIVIRUS 2008 AND ALPHAWIPES TRACK CLEANER AND IN REALITY IT IS TERRIBLE SPYWARE THAT CAUSES YOUR WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEM NOT TO WORK AND COST MONEY AND MANY AGONIZING HOURS TO CORRECT. PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE NEED TO BE PUNISHED SEVERELY.

Lu

Comments

• Ge
      20th of Oct, 2008
    allbilling.net - unauthorized billing
    Customized Bookkeeping Service
    12717 Williamson Road
    Redding
    California
    Phone: (223-5261

I have been reviewing my credit card and realized that once again, allbilling.net has stuck me with charges that are unauthorized. WE do not and have not ever used this service. This is fraud and they need to be prosecuted for this. Most business are too busy to deal with this kind of problem. I thought I had it solved and now I see that it is here again.
    Please help.

• Lo
      13th of Feb, 2009
    allbilling.net - UNAUTHORIZED WITHDRAWAL
    ALLBILLING. NET
    Arkansas

ALLBILLING.NET is nothing but a ripoff, they have withdrawn from my account on several occasions in the amounts of 49.95, 34.95, and24.95 which left my account way overdrawn.Please if there is anyone who can help us with these fraudulent matters please contact us. the number on my bank statement for allbilling.net is the wrong number or they have changed their number.

• St
      12th of Apr, 2011
    allbilling.net - UNAUTHORIZED WITHDRAWAL
    Allbilling.net

I contacted this company 03/08. and told the customer service rep., and i have never received any answer. I may contact the better business bureau.