allbilling.net / FRAUDULENT ANTIVIRUS AND ALPHAWIPES TRACK CLEANER

United States Review updated:
THIS IS COMPLETELY FRAUDULENT SPYWARE THAT YOU ARE CONVINCED TO PURCHASE BY A POP UP ON YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN THAT LOOKS ABSOLUTELY CONVINCING THAT YOUR COMPUTER IS INFECTED AND NEEDS THIS PURCHASE TO PROTECT YOUR SECURITY IMMEDIATELY. IT STATES IT IS ANTIVIRUS 2008 AND ALPHAWIPES TRACK CLEANER AND IN REALITY IT IS TERRIBLE SPYWARE THAT CAUSES YOUR WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEM NOT TO WORK AND COST MONEY AND MANY AGONIZING HOURS TO CORRECT. PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE NEED TO BE PUNISHED SEVERELY.
Lu

Comments

Ge
  20th of Oct, 2008
I have been reviewing my credit card and realized that once again, allbilling.net has stuck me with charges that are unauthorized. WE do not and have not ever used this service. This is fraud and they need to be prosecuted for this. Most business are too busy to deal with this kind of problem. I thought I had it solved and now I see that it is here again.
Please help.
Lo
  13th of Feb, 2009
ALLBILLING.NET is nothing but a ripoff, they have withdrawn from my account on several occasions in the amounts of 49.95, 34.95, and24.95 which left my account way overdrawn.Please if there is anyone who can help us with these fraudulent matters please contact us. the number on my bank statement for allbilling.net is the wrong number or they have changed their number.
St
  12th of Apr, 2011
I contacted this company 03/08. and told the customer service rep., and i have never received any answer. I may contact the better business bureau.