Allball Sports / Bad service

1 P.O. Box 720001San Diego, CA, United States Review updated:

Placed an order for custom football jerseys on 9/30/08. By 10/15/08, I hadn't heard from them so I contacted them. They told me they would be shipped at the end the following week. 10/30/08, I still hadn't received them. Contacted them. They told me I would have them in my hands by the end of the following week. 11/7/08, I didn't get them. I contacted to complain. Order was shipped that day. Received order with incorrect design. Complained. They said I would have the fixed order by 11/15/08. Order shipped on 11/15/08. 11/17/08, still haven't gotten my corrected order.

Horrible service. Never kept me informed. Mistake in the order. No refunds. Delayed fixed order. (Not sure on whether it was fixed properly or when I will get it.)

Va

Comments

• Th
      8th of Dec, 2009

I ordered volleyball jerseys from Allball.net Paid by Pay pal. My mistake. They had my money, but I got nothing. When contacted they say they will get back to you. Don't beleive them. They don't. Finally, I contacted the BBB and they got no results. Too bad I live in Virginia so I can't pursue them to get my money back. Lesson learned. DON'T buy anything from them.

• De
      16th of Mar, 2010

AGREE!!! They do NOT deliver the goods, they only lie to you about it!! They have no intention of delivering any goods, and hope you will forget or give up! DO NOT waste your time and effort placing an order with them. I should have known, when they would never return my phone calls or emails...duh!!

• Cm
      7th of Oct, 2010

I have a similar complaint about them...DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY

Mike Dewitt is a very sleazy unethical Man - Pretty much everything said here is correct

Please take your money to a bigger better run company - even if its more expensive or takes longer

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY

• Bu
      26th of Feb, 2014

OMG. I should have check this before I ordered. I have no way of reaching them; there hasn't been any communication from them other then they charging my account. They need to be out of business.