AllAutosfinanced.com / Terrible experience

Be very cautious when dealing with these guys.

They offer a guarantee to sell you car within a 90 day period and charge $200 to place an add on their website. That is all very well, but as soon as they have taken your money they disappear and don't respond to email or phone.

I placed an ad with them and gave them my credit card details over the phone. After a couple of days no ad had appeared on their web site, but my credit card had been debited by $210 to a PayPal account. I lodged a complaint with PayPal and they put a block on that account. As soon as I had done this the salesman called me, I explained the situation and he quickly rectified the web site ad. As the situation had been resolved I called PayPal again and resolved the dispute. Great, no problem you might think.

However, I sold the car privately about 4 weeks later, but the ad persists on the web site (I did not cancel it). I have had no inquiries about the vehicle since then and no communication from the salesman even though the ad was placed over 90 days ago.

It seems way too easy to set up this kind of thing and charge people for doing a little html coding but not really providing any of the other services that were initially offered, on the assumption that the person will probably sell their vehicle by other means anyway.

I just feel that I was ripped off for $200 and I don't want anyone else to feel the same way.

Comments

• Ta
      26th of Jul, 2009

There new web site is www.autoassistcanada.com scam

• Ro
      26th of Sep, 2009

I was also scammed by this company. They are now promising a refund in 60 days but as soon as you pay your money you never hear from them again. They don't return any calls and all your attempts to contact them go immediately to voice mail. They are also promising that they will register your ad for you on all of the free sites such as kijiji, craigslist and autotrader but they never do. I'm going to dispute the paypal charge as well as claim this as fraud to my credit card company. I will probably also contact the police although I doubt any of this will be fruitful.

• Be
      26th of Mar, 2010

In was also scammed by autoassistcanada.com. They took my money through e mail transfer and never head from them again. They are a total scam and I hope hey burn in hell!!! They even send fake e mails to u from fake buyers to make u think the add is getting attention. They are bot msgs from fake e mail addresses. These people promise money back gaurantee but it is all a scam. U will never here from them again.