Allahabad Bank / Non copration

1 India Review updated:

I am Darshan Parekh, From Cuttack. Today I went to my Bank (Allahabad Bank, Main Branch, Cuttack) and request for 60 Pcs of cheques for my SB account. The bank manager told me that they will not issue this much cheques at a time. I give the reason in written, why I want those numbers of chaques. But the manager & bank staff deny issuing cheques and also deny to receive my application or not agree also to reject my request in written. The bank staff also behaving vary rude with me & told that u can complain any where in India but we will not given any reason in written why not issuing chaques. So I want to compliant agents the bank & bank staff. Kindly give me the proper address where to compliant.

Comments

17th of Apr, 2008

sir,
    I Manish kumar yadav from (bihar) siwan running behind your banks for educational loan from 2006 t0 till today but they are not giving educational loan and making excuses to me, reason reason behind it is my father is not alived and source of income is very low, I am doing hotel management from "International institute of hotel management" kolkata a private institute.
    so, please help me to get educatinal loan.

Your faithfully
    09955759201(HOME)

• In
      19th of Jun, 2008

sir
    i am indra kumar singh (09868625691) from u.p.(noida) .i was transfer my money through NEFT process to allahabad bank .this money was transfer to my uncle account.but after one month money was not credited in my uncle acccount.bankmanager never talk with polite manner of allahabad bank .bankmanger always give me lame excuses.i am very trouble.
    sir plz help me.
    here the bankdetails
    mohd.kuhresi
    allahabad bankmanger nanpara distt-bahraich-pin no-271865
    phone no-05253234020, 05253232088, 09451927700

• Pa
      26th of Aug, 2008

sir my name is pankaj i have sumited allahabad bank clerikal examination but my admid card didn't cant receve me

4th of Sep, 2008

i will know about me transation details...A/C NO :0111693

16th of Oct, 2008

hii
    myself i m manoj kumar singh a resident of phalpura, chanchaura(bihar) and i m in a need of an educational loan for studing abroad so, any one please help me.
    manoj kumr singh
    bihar
    mob no-09851247092

• Jk
      1st of Aug, 2009

This is to bring to your kind notice that i am running a cc a/c in your bank at Clock tower Branch Ludhiana since last 20 years my a/c no. is 5531 ( C.C) in the name of JK textiles, i have a feed back for this branch, i am personally very harassed with the response one of the employee Mr N.K Jain who has a very casual approach and is not behaving professionally with myself his way of talking is also not good and is not cooperative, being an old customer i would like to provide this feed back to yourself, before his joining i was very satisfied with the services from this particular branch, i could easily switch over my a/c to some other bank but being a very old relationship with the bank i am forwarding the feed back to higher ups .
    You revert is awaited.