Comments

• Ka
      17th of Feb, 2009
    allaboutjobs - good company
    United Kingdom

HI...i am philipino who is now in England.I am working in a lovely hotel thanks to this company.when i was hopeless they help me to find job.so thank you god bless you...

• Ji
      11th of Mar, 2009
    allaboutjobs - hello
    United Kingdom

Hello people…My name is Jinky. I so happy to tell you that I am successfully working in Ireland as a waitress in a lovely hotel. And all this is thank to allaboutjobs and their efforts to help me. And they did…God bless you allaboutjobs…

20th of Mar, 2009

shut up..i dont think you are a filipino.you are a scammer...see you in jail.all-about jobs..LIAR!

20th of Mar, 2009

well, check your grammar whoever you are.why cant you specify the name of your workplace..because you are a scammer.you are part of all-aboutjobs.you know what, careful.we have tracked you internationally.dont use the philippines for your fraud.watch out!!

20th of Mar, 2009

what's the name of your hotel?..you are one and the same person who keeps on giving positive feedback here, goodluck ok.the case of your fraud is now opened. scammers like you deserve to go to jail.

• Pr
      28th of Mar, 2009

hi my name is prabhu and i am from india, i received an job letter from an id called ... plz make me confirm that this id is from your allaboutjobs group.
    plz let me know, , , , , is this is fake or what

• El
      3rd of Jun, 2009
    allaboutjobs - Happy employee
    Ireland

This is a new employee from Philippines who is now in Europe to work!!! Hi, I`m Eliza Lopier. I am working as an office assistant in an accounting company. The living and working conditions are perfect, I can not hide who is guilty of this- all about jobs. Thank you, dear, with all my heart, thank you!!!

• Ay
      27th of Jun, 2009

You know what this is very confusing for me. Is this true or not? I received an email from allaboutjobs with email add service@england-jobsly.com. This is really convincing because all of us wants to have a good job in England. But I just want to make sure if it is not scam coz others commented its true the rest said it is a scam. Besides, I researched the email add (expresstranslator@googlemail) that they referred to me and that email add included at419 scams. thanks!

• Ay
      27th of Jun, 2009

Hi, Eliza can I ask some questions? What is the email add of the agency that they referred to you? I received an email from them. I just want to know if I am in the right agency like yours. I feel upset now because I've read different negative comments about that website but I really wanted to pursue my employment in England but I want to make sure that the job offered is legal and true. Hope you could help me to find the right ways to go and work in EU. thank you in advance.

30th of Sep, 2009

Yes, allaboutjobs group, office10@eurpeengland.com and expresstranslator@googlemail are all scammers. Me and my wife spend almost 12, 000 Pesos (Philippine Currency) by sending it thru western union in Bulgaria. They promised us of a job in a certain hotel in ireland but we got nothing. Their email and ym are already gone. They're all ###... liars

Emerson Janer