All4cellular - Blueant Q2 / Limited Warranty & Deceptive Practices
I purchased a Blueant Q2 in Nov 2011 from all4cellular.com. In Jan 2012 I was having problems. I called and was told I could return the product for a refund or exchange the product for a new one. I ask at the time if I had problems with the replacement would I be able to return it and was told "YES" by their customer service agent Amanda. I told them to send me a replacement. Unfortunately my
replacement died in April 2012. When I called All4cellular they said it had been too long and there was nothing they could do. The manufacturer's warranty is for one year. I then spoke with a supervisor and was told the same thing, no replacement, no refund. I contacted BLUEANT in Jan 2012 when my original Q2 died and they informed me that I wasn't the original purchaser and as a result they couldn't
warranty the product. All4cellular is selling third party items and never explained the manufacturer's warranty didn't apply. So, I will never buy a product from All4Cellular
again. They are deceptive regarding the products they sell, They don't offer the manufacturer's warranty, They don't honor their warranty, and lie about the return & refund policy. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.
More All4cellular - Blueant Q2 Complaints & Reviews
- ALL4CELLULAR - defective phone 
- ALL4CELLULAR - both customer service number are disconnected. 
- All4cellular.com - Why risk the hassle, use another company 
- All4cellular.com - Bottom line, don't go with this company 
- ALL4CELLULAR - unethical business practices 
- All4cellular.com - I am terrified with All4cellular!
- All4cellular.com - I am very dissatisfied with all4cellular. com
- All4cellular.com - All4cellular misrepresents shipping times 
- A4c - After 4 months i still haven't received my order 
- ALL4CELLULAR - Terrible!!