All Your Music$1 Iphone Offer

1 Review updated:

I am registering a complaint again this cpm[any, which advertises a $1 Iphone Offer, and then has charged my bank account with four charges of $1.44, $1.44, $1.44 and $115.45 which I did not authorize them to do.
I am immediately reporting them to the bank and Mastercard, cutting off their authorization, and registering a complaint against them with the Consumer Protection Agency in Ontario.
This company is running a SCAM and it should not be allowed under the laws of Canada.
Please do not respond to their ads or their offers as they are frauds.

Dr
Feb 01, 2015

Comments

• Vi
      Jan 23, 2015

I've paid EUR1 for iPhone 6 promotion to All Your Music from yahoo.com.au and All Your Music charged me AUD117 for membership which I have cancelled it, I never agree to pay for the membership, it's a scam.

• Je

Hi~
    So did you receive the iphone 6?
    Thanks.

• Vi

No ! It's a scam !
    I've cancelled my credit card because they kept charging the amount from my account.

• Je

><''
    I did pay the $1, and then saw your story... (thank you for sharing)
    I cancelled my credit card, so the further payment would be an issue, but I will still facing receiving junk mails from anywhere.

Here are some other people's stories as well...

Hope you can get your money back!

Feb 01, 2015

There has been other complaints as well in Australia and New Zealand. Please be careful.

Feb 02, 2015

I was about to do the same mistake!
    Thanks all of you for the warnings. I hope you all get your money back.

• Mk
      Feb 03, 2015

I looked this up and it looks like they are $1 Iphone Apps.. Not Iphones
    They also have Iphone Music for $1

• Am
      Feb 04, 2015

They deduct euro 1.00 5 times from my account and withdrawn 117 before the
    Trial ends. Crook run away everyone

• Am
      Feb 04, 2015

They won't refund the money cause they are crook

• Sg
      Feb 07, 2015

I wish i could have read previous comments ..unfortunately ... they charged me CAD 1.49 twice I sent them email about it and sent a note to cancel subscription and instructed by bank to stop payment for All your music but next day my account was charged CAD 117 and bank is help less ...anyways cancelled my card now and lets hope they will reply . Its a scam for sure.

May 19, 2015

This is what they wrote back same old ### email every time like robots.

Dear Customer:

Thank you for contacting us. We appreciate your interest and the opportunity to help you.
    For more information on the product you asked about, please visit our website: www.radioplanets.com.

Alternatively, please feel free to contact our Support Center by telephone at +1 [protected] (Canada).Thank you for the opportunity to assist you.

Sincerely,

Customer service
    Radioplanets.com
    E-mail: [protected]@radioplanets.com

Teally starting to pissme off try to call them and they put you on a halding pattern like nobody is in and the light are on. ###s

Dear Customer:

Sincerely,

Customer service
    Radioplanets.com
    E-mail: [protected]@radioplanets.com

May 19, 2015

Sorry for the spelling mistakes I will proofread next time before sending