All Week Plumbing / DOES NOT COVER WARRANTY ISSUES

1 100 Outwater LaneGarfield, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 973-253-3830

Do not use this business. I was overcharge for a new air conditioner unit and they did faulty installation that cause my air conditioner unit to leak FREON. This unit was under warranty and they still charged me $500 to fill-up a 3 ton unit with FREON. Afterwards, I called another Plumber and they said this should have been covered under the warranty. He also said I was way overcharged for the price of FREON. I took this company to the BBB and they are still fighting. Do not do business with them otherwise you will get conned and not get a good product for all the money you have to pay them.

Comments

• Fa
      11th of Oct, 2008

I been using all week plumbing for over 2 years and a never been over charge, in fact I call dame for a second opinion of a job than I was doing on my house at the time and turn out that my old plumbing guy was doing the job wrong…. I can complain about them……

• Em
      6th of Nov, 2008

I had a great experience with All Week Plumbing. For months now, I have been facing problems with clogged sewer lines. I had a company that I used for years that would come out and temporarily take care of the problem for me. A few months later, the sewer line would then clog up again and I would have to call them back. Service call upon service call, I would have to pay $300.00 each time for a service that never took care of the problem 100%.

This last time that the sewer clogged I was even more frustrated knowing that I had to dish out money again. I decided to try another company that I had seen in an advertisement that said "FREE ESTIMATES". That company happened to be All Week Plumbing. After placing a call and explaining my situation, a professional technician was at my house within the hour. The technician suggested using a camera to determine the problem with the sewer line since it would happen quite often. He gave me a price of $475.00 up front for the video inspection. The technician also said that if All Week was to take care of unclogging the sewer line, they would wave the fee of $475.00.

With the professional equipment that was used by the technician, it was determined that roots were clogging the sewers. I was able to watch the video myself to see the problem as well. I decided to allow All Week to take care of the problem. All Week Plumbing was very professional and handled the situation well. I was able to finance the whole amount for the sewer line repair and was very happy about that. All Week even took care of all the permits and inspections that went along with the job. In the end, I was very satisfied with All Week Plumbing and will definitely use them in the future. I will gladly recommend them to anyone that I know. Thanks again All Week!

• Ac
      1st of Oct, 2009

DO NOT USE ALL WEEK PLUMBING!!! I called them to check for a water leak in my 2nd floor bathroom. The plumber they sent looked around the bathroom, and without checking behind the faucets determined that it must have been my kids who spilled a lot of water. He then proceeded to bash the ceiling of my 1st floor bathroom (below the 2nd fl bathroom) to "make sure there is no leak". He told me there was no water drip, and therefore no leak, and to call them back any day if the problem persists. Surprise, surprise, after about 30 minutes, water started dripping down from the huge hole he left in my ceiling. I was able to trace the leak coming from next to the bath tub. I called them back the following day, and was given a response that the technician had the day off and all others were booked for the day... so I have to wait another day. I called someone else who was able to quickly diagnose that there was a leak behind the bathtub faucet. After pulling out the tiles, he discovered a small hole in the elbow joint of the hot water pipe... and was surprised to hear that the ALL WEEK PlUMBER didn't even bother to check behind the faucets before diagnosing as a case of spilled water. He also said I would've incurred a lot more water damage if I left it as is for another day.
    What's even more outrageous is that after complaining to the owner about the shabby work, he told me if I'm so upset about their poor service, he would mail me back my $100+ check as a courtesy so that I don't have to go through the efforts of cancelling the check. And then he went ahead and cashed the check!
    Poor workmanship, poor service, zero business integrity.

• Ar
      11th of Feb, 2010

This company is totally fraudulent. I completely agree with the post that they never honor their warranty. In 2008 they installed a new boiler for me for almost $6000, which a few weeks later stopped working. When I called them and requested a warranty repair they said that neither labor nor the part is covered under the warranty even though it was the part that they installed. I had to call another plumber who told me that I was overcharged for at least $2000. The new plumber also looked at their warranty papers and said that the faulty part was covered under warranty and that I should make them fix the problem. I tried to call the owner again, but the owner is very rude arrogant pushy guy who is confident that people will rather call another plumber than waste their time trying to make them do the work.

I think all those who have already suffered from this swindler should join their forces and complain to the Attorney General of NJ, because I see a pattern in his behaviour. It is no longer a civil matter - it is a criminal behaviour. This guy fraudulently lures people by multi-year warranty and other misrepresentations and then refuses to honor them.

If anyone wants to support my complaint to the Attorney General, please write me to the following email: classaction@usa.com

15th of Oct, 2010

We've used this plumber for the first time as a referral, and their service was impeccable!! They guarantee low prices and a fast 45 minute service. They are open 24 hours seven days a week.

They finally were able to find the true cause of why my tub kept clogging up every month although preventative measure had supposedly been installed by previous plumbers. It has been almost 4 months and my tub has yet to clog!! Thank You All Week!!!

10th of May, 2011

All Week plumbing are not a trust company don't use this junk plumbers

10th of May, 2011

ok this post by charlieo214 just sound lake so fake to me ... guaranty that is not a real customer

POST BY ARTHUR 1

I, m email you my friend lets do this... MR john1001

• Da
      28th of Mar, 2012

i been using this company for several years for most of my properties that i own, they always came out to help me with issue that i had with my tenants even at 2am, there job was done right from the first time, so with all honestly i disagree with previous posts.
    i will highly recommend to anyone

• Er
      10th of Jun, 2012

ALL WEEK PLUMBING’s service stands head and shoulders above the rest! Outstanding air conditioning and heating service….

• Nj
      14th of Aug, 2012

All Week attempted to repair my a/c unit. The technician entered my home to turn off the breaker instead of using the disconnect next to the unit. He replaced to components on the unit. When he finished working, he started a bidding process to determine how much money he could squeeze out of me. The invoice was not itemized by parts and labor.
    Within an hour the a/c was not working. A second company diagnosed and repaired the problem. All Week has been featured on the news as corrupt. The first page in the Yellow Pages consists mostly of All Week shell companies. When they answer the phone they don't identify the company. Their vehicles and employees are not marked with company logos.

• Al
      15th of Oct, 2013

This reply is on behalf of ALL WEEK PLUMBING AND HEATING LLC. I will only respond to the most recent negative complaint listed above, as the others have already been addressed. I will start by stating that this is a family owned and operated, 30 year old business, who has served our community and most of Northern New Jersey in good standing. All of our employees are held to high standards and are professionally dressed in company uniforms at all times. Our company vans are marked with our logos, phone numbers etc. Furthermore, our office staff, which have been with the company for many years ALWAYS identify themselves upon answering the phone line, as this is part of their phone etiquette. In terms of our pricing and invoicing, we are very price competitive and our goal is always to keep a customer for the long term versus for a one time job. With that being said, we are fair with our pricing and most of the time give flat rate pricing which includes time, labor, parts etc. Customers are given pricing information prior to commencing the work and it MUST be approved and signed for by the customer before we begin any work. In terms of bargaining on our pricing, if we agreed to lower the pricing it was only to satisfy the customer, which obviously still didn't appease the customer. In closing, we do not like to come on any social media to discredit, bash, talk ill of or character assassinate any of our "valued clients". However, in defense of our company there is always two sides to the story. We are sorry to this customer regardless for any inconveniences or miscommunications. However as there are negative complaints, their are also positive ones. Thank you and if there is anything more we can do, just contact us directly, as this is the first time we are seeing this.

• Me
      7th of Nov, 2013
    ALL WEEK PLUMBING - good
    Polebridge

This company does great work. They came to my house and did my A/C for me and its been working perfectly fine with no problems ever since they have done it for me.

• Ke
      9th of Jan, 2016

WARNING!!! WARNING!!! Hands down the WORST experience I have had customer service wise. I honestly never even write reviews but I feel obligated to warn others. They came 3 hours after the initial appointment window (Tuesday)then charged me $80 for the estimate even though the website clearly states free estimates. They also did not honor coupons on their website as they said it only applies to original prices. I still decided to go with them as I did not want my tenants to be without heat. They not only did not finish the job the first day(Wednesday) after showing up 2 hours late and taking over an hour lunch but they left my tenants without heat or water claiming there was a part that they needed and couldn't get until the next day. It was 5:30pm EST and Home Depot was less than a mile away an they were open until 10pm EST. The next day they showed up 2 hours late. They finished the job(so I thought) and charged me a addition $481 for replacing a 3 foot plastic water line. After they left, with in a few hours l had the same issue again. The utility company came out to inspect the job and told me that they had not completed the work, they were suppose to replace all of the pipes not half (even says that all pipes will be replaced on my receipt), they also were suppose to get permits from the city, they used some of the wrong material and they undersized the pipes that they installed. To add insult to injury, one of the guys used a really nice chair we had stored in the basement as a step latter, now the chair has muddy boot prints on it. Since I paid I want them to complete the rest of work. I have a contract in writing that states that I have a two year warranty on the work but they are not returning my calls or emails. PLEASE STAY AWAY!!!