All Vending Machine Locators

Scam

4.4
All Vending Machine Locators
Phone: 888-307-1870
This people are scam artists In December 15, 2011 I paid $ 300 for them to find me 2 locations for my vending machines in Florida, and they never fill my order. Always making excuses and sending me bogus names of locators in the area that never did they work. Do not use this company for anything!!! these people do not have the reputation to do any telemarketing or find locations for you. I requested several times for them to return my money, but they always had an excuse. The owner or one of the representatives is called Pete Millazzo and also there is a Susan who supposed to take the orders !!
I EVEN TOLD THEM IF THEY DID NOT RETURN MY MONEY I WILL POST MY CLAIM ON THE NET...THEY DIDN'T CARE ! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS !! PLEASE BEWARE. DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THEM YOU WILL NEVER SEE IT BACK AGAIN ...DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY .
Complaint comments Comments (24) Complaint country United States Complaint category Telemarketing

Comments

A  16th of Jan, 2013 by    +1 Votes
I hired them to locate 5 machines this summer at $350 per machine. The first locator tried to get us to accept locations that couldn't even fit the machine so he could get his full fee, promising to come back later and actually find suitable locations. Of course we said no. He found two out of five and never returned phone calls to come back. Susan found us another locator. This guy was better. He found us two locations and helped us move the machines, which took all day. After business hours, he said "here's your third location, " and handed us a business card, and said, just in case, here's a "backup" location that was interested in having a machine in 2 weeks. Well, the next morning when we went to arrange for delivery for the third location, they said they were not interested, and the "backup" location was also not interested. In the meantime, two of the four locations were duds. We found a location for the fifth machine. When I asked Susan to relocate the two duds, she wanted more money, per their policy that they relocate bad locations for half price. My position was that I paid for 5 locations and only got 4, so I shouldn't have to pay to relocate the duds. I never heard from her. I'm out $350 and moving trucks for the two duds, which we relocated on our own. I will never hire this company again. Now that I have the name and number of the second locator who did a decent job, I can deal with him directly.
A  16th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
I'm the original guy who posted thiswarning for this company . They NEVER paid me back my deposit !! I lost $ 300 unfortunately. All vending machine locators are not reputable company. Susan and Pete Millazo are not people you can trust. They take your money and then they find every excuse not to returned to you. I never heard back from them and I lost $ 300 !
WARNING : DO NOT USED ALL VENDING MACHINE LOCATORS THEY ARE FRAUDELENT PEOPLE. NOR DO ANY BUSINESS WITH PETE MILLAZO OR SUSAN. THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS !
A  18th of Apr, 2013 by    +2 Votes
I´m been trying to locate 1 machine with them for more than 8 months, is just a waste of time and money. ALL VENDING LOCATORS is a real SCAM they just take your money and that´s it.
A  8th of Jul, 2013 by    +1 Votes
This company is horrible and it is not Accredited by the BBB. The Company has a F Rating in at the BBB. Stay away far away! Check out there website and see the BBB Accredited symbol at the bottom of the page. ALL VENDING MACHINE LOCATORS . COM
D  2nd of Aug, 2013 by    -2 Votes
My name is Peter Milazzo and I am the owner of All Vending Machine Locators. It has to be pointed out that the comments of these folks need to be put into their proper perspective. We have been locating vending equipment for more than 15 years and in that time have successfully located thousands of machines for hundreds of satisfied vendors. Let me say first of all that each of our clients is told up front that they are paying us to SEARCH for locations, NOT for the locations themselves. Vending is a very competitive business and finding high-traffic locations, especially in oversaturated markets, can be extremely difficult and time-consuming. We pay our locators in advance for their efforts and therefore have a vested interest in seeing that each job is done properly.

Many times, our locators will make HUNDREDS of phone calls in order to find ONE acceptable location. Once we identify a prospective location, all of our vendors have the right to tour, inspect and either approve or disapprove of any particular spot. No one is forced to accept any particular location. However, some vendors are under the impression that we are required to work for them indefinitely as we uncover location after location, only to have them turn them all down due to unrealistic demands. One vendor that comes to mind turned down 12 locations due to the fact that in his estimation, none of them had enough foot traffic and employees to satisfy him. I would invite that person to go through all of the work we did for the locating fee that he paid us and then ask him if that had been a fair trade for his time. I am sure his answer would have been a resounding "NO!". So when someone claims that we "took their money", now you have the entire story. Not just a one-sided rant by a person with outrageous demands.

Now as far as replacing bad locations, it is the vendor's responsibility to "size up" each potential location when they inspect it and make their own determination as to whether it is a good spot or not. We let THEM decide. Therefore, we should not be held liable for the assessment THEY made when they went out there, if the location unfortunately turns out to be “poor performing”. That's why we will replace all locations after 30 days for ANY reason for as long as they own their equipment at HALF the locating fee. Now that fee just goes to pay the locator for their time and effort. We as a company make NO money on a replacement location. That's sounds fair to you, doesn't it?

Now as to the one poster that says that we have an 'F' rating with the BBB, he/she is just plain wrong. I invite anyone to go click onto the following link to check it for themselves:

Finally, if you would like to hear from some of our many satisfied customers, you can simply click here to hear some of their testimonials.

I hope this serves to put these comments into their proper context. In the 15 years that we have been serving vendors, we have striven to satisfy each and every one of our clients to the best of our abilities. We have never just "taken someone's money" and gave them nothing. I am very proud of our track record and invite anyone who would like to hear more about what we can do for them to call me direct at (888) 370-1870. Thank you!
D  1st of Oct, 2013 by    -2 Votes
As regards "Yogido"'s comment from September 8th of 2013, the poster states that all he/she was provided with are "dead end leads". This needs to be examined in the context of relativity. I cannot begin to tell you how many vendors we have worked for that were looking for "dream" locations that were not obtainable at ANY price and ended up turning down lead after lead, all because none of them came up to their unreasonable expectations. They must think that companies with 100 employees or more that don't have any vending just grow on trees and we can find them at will. This then gives them the right, in their own mind, to cherry pick thru lead after lead and them blame us at the end when we didn't live up to their unworkable expectations. One job that comes to mind is a Canadian vendor that we generated 27 leads for, ended up accepting ONE of them, and then painted us as being incompetent. I mean really!

As far as the comment that our testimonials are a "joke", I refute that completely and invite anyone to check them for themselves. They can be found at the following URL: http://www.allvendingmachinelocators.com/browse-17368/References.html

Finally, as far as our BBB rating is concerned, the problem with the BBB system is that even if we successfully handle a customer's complaint, it still remains in our file as a complaint for three years and CANNOT be removed, thus affecting our rating This is major flaw in their system and in their rating of businesses and can leave the consumer with an inaccurate impression. We stand behind our customer service and feel that we are truly one of the few locating companies that is trying it's very best to do what is a very difficult job.
D  1st of Oct, 2013 by    -1 Votes
I have to chime in hear and say that I disagree with the folks here that seem to have an axe to grind. Of course I can't speak about the particulars of their comments. But my experience with All Vending Machine Locators has been nothing but positive. I gave them five healthy combo machines to locate for me here in Connecticut and they got them placed in good locations and on time.

Yes, as a vendor I would like nothing more than to get my machines into big factories with lots and lots of employees. I mean what vendor wouldn't? But I came to understand that these locations are extremely difficult to get because most of them already have vending and I'd rather have my machines out there earning money in decent locations than collecting dust in my garage while I wait for locations that I'm never gonna get.

Anyway, that my take. The bottom line is I was completely happy with AVML and would use them again anytime. Maybe the people here who are unhappy need to look at what types of locations they imagined they were gonna get and realize what's really available out there.
N  13th of Oct, 2013 by    +1 Votes
i think this company isn't to good its been 3 months and my locator found 3 places for me that are really far from where i live. all locations are in really bad areas, all in the ghetto parts of town, almost 1 hour away from me omg! i wish i read the reviews before i paid these people. i hope they get me something closer to me and soon. i have a little faith here so come on steve! you can make me one of those happy clients.
N  2nd of Nov, 2013 by    0 Votes
Peter Milazzo in regards to your 2 AUG 13 comments, let's put in perspective your referencing putting testimonials on your website . Doing so doesn't make it true, legit, or validating, if they are as old as complaints with the BBB, never return your calls, or some other reason. You seem to have an excuse as to how organizations handle things such as the BBB. Chances are, if you are doing something right, which it appears you aren't for most who have complained here, people will file a legitimate complaint. The BBB is probably the least useful of any organization to file a complaint against your organization. Try using the FTC or California Department of Consumer Affairs. To quote your comment of 8/3/13 "some vendors are under the impression that we are required to work for them indefinitely as we uncover location" What about the other side of the coin. How long do you hold a persons money in finding them locations before giving it back to them, or have you ever refunded money to anyone?
N  5th of Dec, 2013 by    +1 Votes
Mr Milazzo :
I I´ve been trying to contact you, send you emails, by phone and nobody answer my calls or respond my emails,
I´m asking for a refund of $250 due to:
- Since october of 2012 I contracted your services for the placement of 1 machine.
- 1 year has been passed and I don't have at this moment 1 lead or 1 meeting with a possible client.
- I don´t have a designated locator for more than 5 months.

N  5th of Dec, 2013 by    0 Votes
Mr Millazzo:
I´m asking for a refund of $250 due to:
- I don´t have a designated locator for more than 3 months.
- No follow ups with the client. ( I´m the one who do the follow ups because I read carefully the agreement about your policy of 30 days of not communication) So, I´m asking for a refund, due to you failed to meet the contract terms, I don't want to go further with a claim for breach of contract, I want to solve this as soon as possible, but your lack of communication, the lack of professionalism only shows that youdon't want to solve this.
With respect Mr Milazzo I ask you for my refund, I close this chapter of 1 year of callings, complaints and waisting time and you close this case without any inconvenience. you can contact me at 747-444-9637
A  1st of Feb, 2014 by    +2 Votes
All Vending company(ha) to include both Milazzo's first of all are terrible at their profession. They are also deceitful, dishonest and thieves. Do not do business with these scam artists, and run as fast as you can from them. Both Milazzo's should be in prison. Again, run as fast as you can from these liars and thieves!
A  24th of Aug, 2014 by    +1 Votes
They NEVER paid me back my deposit !! I lost $ 300 unfortunately. All vending machine locator's is not reputable company. Susan and Pete Millazo are not people you can trust. They take your money and then they find every excuse not to returned to you. I never heard back from them and I lost $ 300 !
N  24th of Aug, 2014 by    +1 Votes
They are a scam. They give you dead end junk leads and won't do anything past that. Do not use them. Steve Milazzo is full of it and worse than a car salesman. Don't think any of his locator's are much better. Tried calling the testimonials and that's a joke too. Even though not accredited by the BBB they have a failing grade. http://www.bbb.org/san-diego/business-reviews/vending-machines/vending-locating-services-in-spring-valley-ca-171996970, is linked to his organization now in Oceanside, same website. He even gives the link above they have an F, how's he trying to justify they don't? LOL Report them to federal and state authorities.

I lost $700 as a deposit they refuse to return. They don't reply to my emails and phone messages
N  24th of Aug, 2014 by    +1 Votes
Since January of 2014 I contracted your services for the placement of 1 machine. 1 year has been passed and I don't have at this moment 1 lead or 1 meeting with a possible client. I don´t have a designated locator for more than 5 months.
-No follow ups with the client. ( I´m the one who do the follow ups because I read carefully the agreement about your policy of 30 days of not communication) So, I´m asking for a refund, due to you failed to meet the contract terms, I don't want to go further with a claim for breach of contract, I want to solve this as soon as possible, but your lack of communication, the lack of professionalism only shows that youdon't want to solve this. With respect Mr Milazzo I ask you for my refund, I close this chapter of 10 months of callings, complaints and waisting time and you close this case without any inconvenience.

Sam
N  24th of Aug, 2014 by    +2 Votes
This company is horrible and it is not Accredited by the BBB or even listed in their directoy. The Company previously went by the name All Vending Machine Locators. That same company has a F Rating in the BBB. Stay away far away! Avoid getting into business with Prime Vending Locations. They took my money and provided absolutely no locations. That should be considered to be theft or fraud and not as a daily business function. When did stealing your customers money become a legal business practice? Maybe management can explain. Do not use this company unless you are comfortable with wasting your time and hard earned money.
A  11th of Sep, 2014 by    0 Votes
The money they steal and substandard locations they give everyone are enough to set-up new websites and keep the heat off. Not sure if I'd trust the current array of locators they have, as being any more trustworthy. Their current website is : http://www.primevendinglocations.com/
A  23rd of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
If they were good, they would locate first. All my locators find it first and then I pay them. No upfront fees or deposit.
N  6th of Nov, 2014 by    +1 Votes
The take many in no give locations
N  6th of Nov, 2014 by    0 Votes
They take many and give not location

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree