All Time Medical / Beware of 30 day Return Policy

1 Monsey, NY, United States
Phone: 866-406-3099

I purchased a walker for my son when he broke his leg in August 2008. Within two weeks the walker started falling apart. We made phone calls to Rueven Kohn, the owner of All Time Medical. He said he would look into sending out replacement parts. The website clearly states that they have a 30 day return policy. We contacted him well within the 30 days. There were more phone calls back and forth, then he asked me to send pictures of the areas that were falling apart, which we did. He said he could clearly see there was a problem with the walker.
Many, many additional phone calls and I now know the problem. All Time Medical is set up as a drop ship company. This means All Time Medical can not do any refunds or replacement parts UNLESS the company he bought it from, gives him the authorization to do so.
4 months later, my son is now walking and in physical therapy. During the last know call with Ruven, he said the wholesaler has agreed to send out replacement parts, but they are back ordered and won't ship until sometime in January 2009.
This is completely laughable! It is the most rediculious way to do business I have ever heard of. Don't believe the 30 day refund policy!!! How can you sell Medical equipment, and be able to resolve these issues in a timely basis????