All Things Trending / Trending Beauty / a pure scam

I am sure it's a scam.
Saying this because my order never arrived and no matter what I tried to do to get it delivered nothing worked out. I placed the order in September and as you can see there's no sign of it still. Is it professional? I don't think so. Not to mention that I sent numerous emails and all of them were left unanswered.
Honestly, I am very tired. Looks like they just stole my money and will never be punished for this.

An
Nov 14, 2017

Comments

• Ca
      15th of Dec, 2017

I am having the same issue. I got a shipping notice and an email with a tracking code link, but the tracking info never showed, the package never came, the link has now gone Error404 and all my emails have been met with auto-replies about how busy they are. SCAM. I followed an ad through Facebook too.

• Cr
      29th of Aug, 2018
    All Things Trending / Trending Beauty - Never received my items
    Rogers
    Arkansas

SAME as all the rest of the complaints. I ordered my items 08/08 of last year, I have emailed and messaged them multiple times, and NEVER got anything back, so I assume now that I see all this, that this is a scam site. LOVELY, and now I have to go to my credit card and file a claim.

All Things Trending / Trending Beauty - Magnetic Eyelashed
    Vallejo
    California

Ordered this product from a Facebook ad in August 2017, order confirmation number 3011049. Received an email on Aug. 13, 2017 that my order had been shipped. Well, it's now December 7, 2017 and I have STILL NOT RECEIVED MY ITEM although I was CHARGED for it. The link in the email is BROKEN. NO SUCH WEB PAGE. SCAM OR WHAT? I want my money back NOW.

All Things Trending / Trending Beauty - Magnetic eyelashes

As everyone in this website, I ordered the eyelashes and they never arrived. It is impossible to contact them and I am checking my banco account regularly just in case they attempt to steal even more from me. If anyone knows about what needs to me done it would be greatly appreciated.
    order #30130599

• So
    All Things Trending / Trending Beauty - Order #3012502 Magnetic Eyelashes

I guess I have been scammed. I placed an order for 3 sets of magnetic lashes in August, 2017. I haven't received them. My order number is 3012502. Every time I email regarding this order, I receive the same blanket email back that I'm sure everyone who has ordered receives. It is a shame that this company will not respond. Shame on you!

• Mk
    All Things Trending / Trending Beauty - Shop stole money from me
    Poland

I want to submit my complain since the shop took more money from my account than it had to. I was supposed to pay 1.99 USD but it took from me almost 50 USD. I want to quick recover. I expect company to give my money back because it was all I had and now I'm broken and I don't have any money.

• Kh
    All Things Trending / Trending Beauty - Order number 5313
    Canada

Hi how I track my orders I have 2 order numbers I didn't received any confirmation email from u

• Ga
    All Things Trending / Trending Beauty - Scrubsili Silicone Shampoo brush
    All things trending.net
    Lithuania
    Allthingstrending.net

It happend just now, I ordered silicone hair brush and I had to pay only 1.95 $, but you took 46.30 €, the bill as well came with 1.95$ as the photo shows, I did not receive Any kind of notices about some other fees beforehand, so I want to cancel the order #2503 and receive full refund.

• Yo
      26th of Feb, 2019
    All Things Trending / Trending Beauty - I made a payment cancellation request but it did not
    Canada

I made a payment cancellation request but it did not.

I received an email saying $ 1.5 was paid.
    But $ 71.69 was paid.
    And the payment was not canceled.
    I want to cancel my payment soon.
    The website disappeared and could not be reentered.
    This is an obvious fraud.

2nd of Mar, 2019
    All Things Trending / Trending Beauty - Wall hangers
    Canada

I placed an order for wall hangers dated February 19, 2019.They were supposed to be free cost 1$95cents for shipping fee.However, I was charge $70.94 which I do not authorize. This is absolute scam and fraud.Please pay me back my money.I am not interested anymore, cancel it.

• Li
      2nd of Mar, 2019
    All Things Trending / Trending Beauty - Overcharge
    Canada

I ordered a product and I supposed to be charge for shipping just $1.98 and they took $70 dollars from my account😡😡

• Na

Cannot send a complaint

6th of Mar, 2019
    All Things Trending / Trending Beauty - foundation that change color
    Italy

i order inline for 1.95€ i order 2pcs. so its 3.90€ in total but they charge me and debit to my bank 46€ and the product still not arrive.

• Mo
      9th of Mar, 2019
    All Things Trending / Trending Beauty - Hair removal cream
    Canada

Ordered this cream. Was told it was $0 and I only had to pay the worldwide shipping fee of $1.95. They charged me over $70 without authorization. I want my money back ! I've read other complaints and I know I'm never going to see this product. What a scam !! I doubt this product is even worth more than $1.95. No contact information on the invoice.