All Things Handy - Aaron McCoy / Manipulator

OR, United States Review updated:
Do not use Aaron to do work on your house. He will manipulate you into believing he does great work. He is the biggest flake you will come across!!! Use at your own risk!!!

Sincerely

BADDDDDDDDDDDDD EXPERIENCE
Oregon
Ra

Comments

Aa
  26th of Dec, 2008
I am Aaron McCoy, owner of All Things Handy and I do not have one customer in my entire customer log for 2008 named Randy. Unless you care to identify yourself I will just assume this is a competitor trying to bash on his competition. This is why this website is ###ic. However if you are an actual customer with an actual complaint then please contact me directly to sort out this issue.
An
  4th of Jun, 2009
We had Aaron do work for us too and the guy doesn't have any integrity or practice good business. He was never on time, did not get the job done on time or complete the entire job (I'm an idiot I paid him upfront) and he always left early to go home and take a nap. He had the audacity to email us when he would get home from working on our project. About 4 hours is what we would get out of him per day. The dude had an excuse for pretty much everything under the sun it was unreal. The bad part is that he was a really nice guy and I want the good guy to succeed. Hopefully he figures it out!!

All Things Handy Logo All Things Handy