All The Whey / Bad service

VERY SLOW!! I ordered a product from them and called 10 days later to see where the order was. The rep told me they "just got the order in" and they would try to get it in the mail that day. But delivery would still be the following week. I just hope the product and price is as promised.

Ki

Comments

• Wd
      27th of May, 2010

I placed and order with AllTheWhey on May 6th, 2010. My credit card was charged on May 7th. As of May 27th, I have not received the order. I sent several Emails, but got no response back. I called several times, but no one answers the phone. A phone message says that there have been some management changes, and all back orders over the last couple of months will be shipped by May 21st. I am still waiting!

I have ordered from them in the past with no issues, other than it seemed to take too long to receive the product. However, this time I'm not sure the product will ever arrive, especially since they are supposedly having "management changes."

• Rb
      20th of Jul, 2010

I had the same issue as well. They took my money, after 2 weeks cancelled my order, never refunded me. They dont answer emails, they dont return calls or answer calls. Is there legal action that can be taken on this company does anyone know?

• Wd
      20th of Jul, 2010

If you ordered with a credit card, call your credit card company and complain. Fortunately, I received a refund from my credit card company. I assume they will then deal with allthewhey. I will never deal with AllTheWhey again!

By the way, here are two high quality whey protein sources (two different companies) I have used, and have gotten excellent customer service so far: