All State Financial / scam

1 Minneapolis, MN, United States Review updated:

Whew:
I am so sorry to hear so many were financially duped by this co. I rec'd
a letter indicating that I had won $250, 000. Red Flag!! Enclosed was a ck. for $4950.00. Red Flag!! Upon further examination I discovered that the letter was signed by Lyndon B. Johnson; the ck. signed by Woodrow Wilson. BIG RED FLAG!!! I verified the signatures through a presidential autograph co. on-line. Not only is the co. trying and getting money out of American citizens, they are rubbing our noses in it by using our dead Presidents to think that they are humourus and beyond reproach. A true sign of a sociopath(ic) entity.

Comments

• Fo
      12th of Mar, 2009

I got the same letter in the mail! I called them just to see what they had to say, and when I asked the lady what the gimmick was behind this she hung up on me. At the point I knew this was scam, so I called them back to mess with them. Another woman answered the phone and I told her I was hung up on and needed to speak with someone to give me more information which she replied with "Well what did you do ma'am?" RED FLAG!!! I didn't do anything!!! So she puts the associate I was first talking with back on the phone who tells me we must have been disconnected...RIGHT! So she continues on her schpeel of how I have won this money and must pay Canadian taxes on it. I interject and tell her I am not paying takes on anything that I havent purchased or don't want to which she replies that none of the money comes out of my own pocket, but instead from my winnings. So again, I let her keep going just to see exactly what else she could come up with. A little bit more time goes by and I am offically tired of listening to her read off of the sheet of paper in front of her, when I cut in and say "Ok look, I am looking at complaint reports on /link removed/ and https://www.complaintsboard.com about how your company is a fraud, I don't want to be bothered listening to this anymore." Her response is classic!!! She replied with "Ya know what ma'am you are a [censored]!" I said back to her "If you were a legitmate company you certainly wouldnt be calling your customers "[censored]es!" To which she replied with the ever so appropriate "Just go [censored] yourself!" She repeated this phrase about 8 times while I tried to butt in reminding her that she was continually proving to me how NOT legitmate her company was. Finally when I realized I wasnt going to be able to get through to satan's spawn, I replied very juveniley with "No, you go [censored] yourself!" and hung up. The best part...my check was signed by Susan B. Anthony and Woodrow Wilson. Hahaha what a joke! I want to call this company back and keep messing with them, asking for Susan or Woodrow directly to thank them personally for my check! How people live with themselves I will never understand...but do yourself a favor and immediately shred any documents you receive from Allstate Financial, unless you want to call them for a good laugh!

• Bu
      3rd of Nov, 2009

take all documents to your local district attny office

• Bu
      3rd of Nov, 2009

have them prosecuted!!! dont let em scam anyone else

• Jw
      19th of Jan, 2011

I am a representative of the REAL Allstate Financial Services. I have a client who has been scammed by this All State Financial, and is very upset with us.

Does anyone have a number for this bogus scam company?