All State Beauty Supply / Charged accout, no product sent

1 CA, United States Review updated:

Credit card charged, but no product delivered.
Received email that shipment was on the way...1 month ago.
Never received. They do not answer phone nor emails.

Comments

Li
  12th of Apr, 2009

I ordered hair products from All State Beauty Supply in 3rd week of January 2009 through their website. $107.28 was charged to my credit card. Full amount was paid but no word regarding shipment date. Multiple follow-up calls were made to their 718-928-0995 number. Mailbox is always full and nobody answers the customer service nor sales dept. extension. I was able to leave a message twice but no return call whatsoever. I received an email from them after 1 1/2 months, about it being shipped out. Got a tel. message left in my voicemail after two weeks from a lady saying the product was damaged during shipment and for me to call tel. # 718-710-5790, should I still be interested to have the product shipped out to me. I called both numbers several times. Left messages three times. It is now almost 2 1/2 months, and there is no return call and no shipment received. I emailed them twice to follow-up and no response either. They are wasting my time, effort, and money for long distance bills for nothing.

I called the credit card company two days ago, to dispute charge made and request for a refund, because All State Beauty Supply, AKA ?? Champu Salon Inc. at 218 Avenue U, Brooklyn, New York, I believe is a fraud.

I asked them to give me their local better business bureau number, so I could make a complaint re: their unfair busness practice.
I called the manufacturer of the hair product to find out, if they supply their product to All State. They cannot confirm the info.. and instead said, they cannot guarantee any of their supposed products ordered on line.

Someone in New York has to check them out, before more people become victims of their scam. Thank you for your help out there.

Forever grateful in California

Gl
  19th of Apr, 2009

Well, I guess I should consider myself one of the lucky ones because all they did to me was not ship until two weeks after I had made the order and had to call them several times asking where it was. I left two voicemals but called more times than that. I didn't bother leaving voicemails all of the times that I called becaused I had already done that twice. I even tried calling and pushing the number to take you to the department to place an order and even that goes to a voicemail.

When I recieved the order it was so poorly packaged that the lids on both the shampoo and conditioner that I ordered were damaged and are useless. But, unlike the other complaints, I at least received my products.

I do agree, however, that you never reach a human. All my calls were always directed to voicemail. But unlike one of the other complaints the voicemail was not full. I only got an email telling me that they shipped my order but at least they did ship it. They sent me an email with a coupon to save money on my next order. HA! Like that's going to happen!

Am
  20th of Apr, 2009

I recently ordered and had the same problem. I was lucky I received my product but parts were missing and I did not get a refund for those items missing. They do not return emails or there is never any answer on the customer service number. My recommendation is DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!

I will never use them again and will definately let everyone know that they are not trustworthy

Ro
  22nd of Apr, 2009

i made a purchase from all state beauty supplies on april 1, 2009. they sent me an email saying it was shipped. my credit card was billed but i have not received products. ive left messages almost everyday i havent received a return call. if anyone has any information on how to get money back please email me at rxnn.watson@gmail.com thank you, good luck! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PLACE!

Ro
  22nd of Apr, 2009

hello lindy, did you contact the better business bureua regarding this matter? what did they tell you?

Vi
  23rd of Apr, 2009

I am absolutely furious. I love, love Hempz lotion and being a special ed teacher I can't afford it often! I have been out for two years so I decided to splurge and order me a whole gallon since there would be free shipping. I ordered April 1, 2009. Money came out of my account April 4, 2009. I began e-mailing on the 17th of April and have e-mailed or called nearly every day. No product, no replies to the voicemails or e-mails. I am just sick to have been taken in like this. $64.00 is a ton of money for a teacher in Texas. I will contact the better business bureau. What a shame that people like this can continue to get away with robbing unsuspecting customers. Vikki

Di
  20th of Jul, 2009

Same thing happened to me June 20, 2009 in Arizona! I ordered hairspray to the tune of $51.00, no product. I will contact the better business bureau. I already contacted PayPal, however, they said they had no money in their account. They should be ARRESTED!

Ji
  4th of Sep, 2009

They ripped me off completely, now their address doesn't show up. If anyone still has it, I will go there as I travel a lot!

Na
  4th of Nov, 2009

I know the feeling. I ordered 160 dollars worth products and got 2 out of 5. My credit card was charged, then FedEx charged me for a border fee which I sent back to them and havent gotten anything. I ordered my products on June 5th 2009. This is such a rip off. I cant find their website or anything, their phone number is out of service. I even called FedEx but they have no record of that 22 dollar border fee that I sent it so Im thinking it was a scam. I am out a lot of money and I dont know what to do now. Any suggestions? Has anyone solved any of their issues with them thru BBB or any other way??? Please let me know, im furious