All State Beauty / Unauthorized charges

I ordered $55.00 worth of products. Suppose to receive free shipping on orders over $50.00. Placed my order on 1/7/09. Received email. Checked online status and it only says 'payment received'. I tried to call, but on one answers and the mailbox is full and cannot accept any new messages. I am reporting them to the BBB.

Sa

Comments

31st of Jan, 2009
    allstatebeauty.com

Bought $69 worth of stuff from All State Beauty. They took my money, no product, cannot contact them by phone or email. Voice mail says it cannot take any more messages. Stay Away. Have a charge back with credit card company in the works. Web site should be taken down!

9th of Feb, 2009
    nyc

this company is a fraud! they take money and NEVER send ordered products. DON"T buy from them!!!

• Cu
      10th of Feb, 2009

I ordered items on January 23rd and still do not have them. I have called and emailed and I have heard nothing. When you try and call them you can't reach anyone and then you are told to leave a message. The machine is full so you can't. This is a horrible, do not buy from them, they are thieves.

• Ho
      10th of Feb, 2009

Company information:
    allstatebeauty.com

Bought $56worth of stuff from All State Beauty. They took my money, no product, cannot contact them by phone or email. Voice mail says it cannot take any more messages. Stay Away. Have a charge back with credit card company in the works. Web site should be taken down!

11th of Feb, 2009

I bought 95.00 worth of product and never received. This company is a scam. BUYER BEWARE!!! I have filed a complaint with the BBB and am taking necessary steps to dispute the charge on my card as well.

I 2nd the fact that WWW.ALLSTATEBEAUTY.com SHOULD BE REMOVED!

• Re
      15th of Feb, 2009
    All State Beauty

Ordered product from Allstat Beauty. Credit card was charged on the day of purchase but the products were not delivered. Customer service number is a recording and the "leave a message" box is not accepting messages. Avoid this company.

• Sk
      15th of Feb, 2009

There are several of us that they have been attempting to scam. I did my purchase through pay pal and had an investigation conducted by pay pal. Was successful in getting a credit on my card. I'm sure not everyone is that lucky. When I started doing my own little on line investigations, I find the company president is Alex Bederoff. He also has two hair salon business in Brooklyn...Acqua Salone and DelAcqua Salone. These two might be the same just a name change. Doing a little bit more investigation, I find a company by the name of Brighton Beauty Supply that has a web site with deal on hair products like All State Beauty. Their company president is Dimitry Bederoff. They too have several complaints against them in 2007 and 2008. Seems to me that both might be related. Maybe a husband and wife scam! So to put it bluntly, we all would be better off if we avoid the Bederoff's!

18th of Feb, 2009
    San Jose
    California

I ordered a product for $31.83 and received a similar item valued at $10.54. Voice messages left for their customer service department have not been acknowledge. This company should be avoided.

• Ki
      20th of Feb, 2009

I placed an order with all state beauty on 1.23.09.
    it is now one month later and the order still has not been completely filled.
    every time I call customer service they tell me it's shipping.
    THEY LIE. and their excuse when I call again is that they are merging with another company and it's causing problems in the warehouse. WHO CARES? not what the customer wants to hear.
    DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. they are not good to their customers.

20th of Feb, 2009

After disputing the charges in the bank and threatening them (via email) with legal actions against them - AllState Beauty sent me ordered products. However, I lost my time and nerves going to the bank; writing a letter in order to dispute the charges; trying to contact the company and so on. Even though they eventually turned out not to be a fraud I DON'T RECOMMEND THEM.

• Ke
      21st of Feb, 2009

Agree to all other complaints. Placed order on 1-28-09. Card was charged the day the order was placed. Received 1 of 2 items on 2-13 but they shipped the wrong product. Try to call no one answers. When you can leave a message you do not get a call back. Usually mail box cannot accept any more messages...AVOID DOING BUSSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE. Contacting BBB & my credit card company.

• Vi
      4th of Mar, 2009

Just because two people share the same last name does not prove anything. I place an order with BrightonBeautySupply.com and was absolutely satisfied with my experience. As a matter of fact i always use this company for all my beauty needs. Would suggest for everybody to use. Brightonbeautysupply.com is definitely NOT a fraud.

6th of Mar, 2009

ATTENTION COSMETOLOGISTS

All State Beauty Supply is a TERRIBLE place to order any beauty supplies!!! Their customer service is terrible and they forward your calls to voice mail when you have a complaint. They didn't send me 2 bottles of color that I ordered, and CHARGED ME FOR IT ANYWAY!

DO NOT BUY FROM ALL STATE BEAUTY SUPPLY! Hopefully if enough people read this they will go out of business!

• St
      11th of Mar, 2009

Don't trust this company. The products I ordered were counterfeit. The pictures on the website are the real products, but what you get is not the originals. I have filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau and am fighting the charges with my credit card company. I know the products are frauds because they are not an authorized retailer according to the manufacturer of the products. Also, the ingredients, packaging and size are all different. BEWARE!!!

• St
      25th of Mar, 2009
    All State Beauty - Still Scamming Their Customers
    2027 86th Street
    Brooklyn
    New York
    Phone: 718-701-5790
    allstatebeauty.com

All State Beauty is still running their business despite all the complaints on this site.

I too was taken by them and have just filed a complaint with NY State BBB...

I ordered a product in early Dec. got it but the bottle was empty and all over the inside of my package. I contacted the company and was told that they would ship a new bottle, even noted it on my account page.
    I never was shipped anything, like everyone else, no answering of phones or emails.

Here is their contact information for your complaint on the BBB becuase they will ask for it and all the details of your purchase!

www.allstatebeauty.com
    2027 86th Street
    Brooklyn, NY 11214
    718-701-2790

Good Luck everyone!

Stephp45

• Co
      31st of Mar, 2009

I ordered some products from www.allstatebeauty.com and ever even recieved a response from them, let alone a product. This is an unreliable company to do business with. I've been waitig for a respponse from them nd have sent at least 5 e-mails. I am calling my bank to dispute the charges on my credit card and possible bringing charges against them as well as turning them into the BBB as a scam.

Theyve had more than enough time to credit my card back and/or ship the product...I wont wait any longer for them to respond. I wont ever do business with them again!!!

6th of Apr, 2009

I had ordered products in Februaur, never received them as of today. April 6th. They took my money and that was it. I have called and gotten voice mail messages and sent emails, no reply.

Do not do business with this company.

• La
      6th of Apr, 2009

bought a product. sent wrong product. called customer service 3 times. returned product via fed ex. never got a response. credit card charged back to them & gave me a credit.

• Cl
      6th of Apr, 2009

Well, I wish I would have seen these comments before I ordered from this company. I placed my order with them on 3/21/09 and they charged my credit card that same day. I have yet to get my product and they will not return calls or emails and you can not get a live person on the phone to talk to. I am going to wait one more day and then I will have to call my credit card company!

It is so sad that this company is still in business.

Clarice

• El
      21st of Apr, 2009
    Allstatebeauty.com
    New York

I placed an order with Allstatebeauty.com on 4/08/09 and my card was charged two days later. As of 4/21/09 I have yet to receive anything and my phone calls and e-mails go unanswered. Please save yourself the headache and do not order from them. Luckily I was able to get my money refunded by disputing the charge through my bank.