ALL SOURCE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT RICK CLEGG (OWNER)HORRIBLE LANDLORD-

I MOVED TO FLORIDA IN JAN OF 2011, I RENTED A MODEST CONDO/APARTMENT FROM ALL SOURCE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND DEALT WITH A SO CALLED MAN NAMED RICK CLEGG. RICK SAID HIS SO CALLED "MANAGEMENT" GROUP WAS A TOP NOTCH COMPANY, HE ALSO SAID THAT FIRST AND FOREMOST THERE TENANTS COME FIRST AND WHEN IT COMES TO NEEDING ASSISTANCE FROM THEM, THEY WERE AVAIL 24 HRS A DAY TO TAKE CARE OF ANY PROLEMS THAT MIGHT ARISE WHEN YOU ARE A TENANT(IT'S ALSO ADVERTISED ON THERE WEBSITE)- WELL, LET ME REVEAL THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS SO CALLED MAN AND HIS COMPANY. I MOVED IN AND HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS SINCE, ON 3 DIFFERENT OCCAISONS MY APARTMENT HAS BEEN INVESTED WITH LIZARDS, IT TOOK HIM 10 DAYS TO GET AN EXTERMINATOR AND AS OF NOW THE PROBLEM IS STILL NOT RESOLVED. ANOTHER PROBLEM WAS THE TELEVISION, ONE DAY IT WENT OUT AND HE REFUSED TO FIX IT. I OFFFERED TO REPLACE THE TV AND DEDUCT IT OUT OF THE RENT. HE REFUSED!!!INSTEAD HE SHOWED UP WITH A USED 19 INCH TELEVISION THAT LOOKS LIKE HE BOUGHT IT AT GARAGE SALE. RECENTLY, MY AIR CONDITIONG BROKE, AND AS I SIT HERE DRIPPING WITH SWEAT, IT STILL HASN'T BEEN FIXED AFTER 6 DAYS. THE TECHNICIAN SHOWED UP HERE TO FIX IT AND HE WOULDN'T AUTHORIZE IT. I AM NOT ONE TO COMPLAIN BUT I FEEL IF I CAN PREVENT SOMEONE FROM DEALING WITH THESE SLUMLORDS, I MIGHT FEEL BETTER... BEWARE!!! ALL SOURCE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND RICK CLEGG FROM JUPITER FLORIDA IS SLUMLORD...HE ONLY CARES ABOUT MAKING HIS POCKETS FATTER, IT'S A DAMN SHAME !!!

Comments

• Wa
      Apr 25, 2012

I totally agree! I rented off of him a few years and had nothing but problems. He is a little bald headed ###! His staff is so incompetent, you'd think they all ride the shortbus to the office every morning. Rick Clegg creates nothing but problems while you rent off of him and than when you try to approach him about them, he will not even contact you back. Do not ever rent from Rick Clegg or Sherlock Home Finders, what a ### and a ###