All Seasons Travel / Fraud

1 FL, United States Review updated:

And in March 2012 they are still at it. Just had a phone call (I live in Adelaide, Australia) from 'David Domain' telling me I had won the trip of a lifetime including a cruise to the bahamas. I knew immediately that it was a scam and said so to him. Hung up when he said we had to pay to get to Florida.

Cl

Comments

• Rs
      28th of Mar, 2012

I got the call this morning7 days/6 nights Radisson Hilton property, 2 day pass to Theme Parks and Universal City Walk, or 7 day car hire, then 3 days/2 nights Fort Lauderdale followed by a Cruise to the Bahamas.my air fares which they would secure at heavily discounted prices. Found this website while on hold so hung up there is complaints going back to 2010 for this same thing you wonder how they get away with it and how do they get all our details he new my address and email and phone number

Sam - South Australia

30th of Mar, 2012

Major scam. I'd like to know why these con artists haven't been brought to justice.

• Sm
      15th of Aug, 2012

Received their call just this morning. Half an hour ago.
    Similar to the rest, Courtney Blakeley and Daniel O Brine tried to convince me to get the offer. When passed to Daniel for registration, I asked him repeatedly whether I had to pay right away, hew said yes. Immediately I said I did not want the offer anymore. He then TURNED NASTY!!!
    "Isn't this your address? If you don't want it, why would you request?"
    I said to him that 'you don't have to be this mean'. He then said ' you sounded like an intelligent person, when was the last time someone gave you a free offer?'.. I then hung up the phone he turned REAL nasty and threatening. I googled and found this website. Thank god didn't reach the point of giving up ny credit card detail. ( I always believe people can hack into any account to get your personal info, happened to me few times, so its not new they got my info) so be careful, people.

15th of Aug, 2012

You were lucky, mate. Took me three months to get all my money back after I brought in Florida authorities and I still get calls, even after cancelling with them. Major scam !

• Ge
      29th of Aug, 2012

I felt sooo lucky today to be one out of 3, 000, 000 people to fly to Florida-stay and enjoy the sights at their cost-cruise to the Bahamas, for a small fee of US$670, look around their timeshare. It sounded excitingly believable until he asked for my credit card details! I said 'you shouldn't be askin for that kind of info over the phone, I don't know you from a bar-of-soap!!" while I was co-erced to look at their website (I also looked up 'all seasons scam' and found this site) so I kindly asked if I 'could ring him back in 24 hours' to which he replied 'we can't do that - you will miss out on this deal of a lifetime!!' I said 'oh darn, I'll have to opt out - cos' I'm reading "all seasons escape is a scam" on my computer screen - with that he hung up. As they say "If it sounds too good to be true - it's a trap!".
    Thanks for posting your stories... I feel you have saved me much heartache... and wallet ache.
    Gee, from New Zealand

• Pl
      20th of Sep, 2012

The same happened to me, Andrew Rimes turned nasty after I explained I was not interested because he wanted my credit card details straight away. When I asked for a contact phone number for their customer service he said "I WILL NOT GIVE THAT INFORMATION UNLESS YOU REGISTER AND PROVIDE YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS TO SECURE YOUR BOOKING'. I then proceeded to say I was not the person they were asking for and then he tried to SCARE me into giving details by saying I was impersonating somebody else which is against US.FEDERAL LAW. I sed, "WELL MATE, WE HAVE LAWS IN NZ ALSO, WHICH CONSTITUTES YOU GIVING ME A CONTACT NUMBER UPON MY REQUEST, I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR U.S LAWS, IM ONLY CONCERNED ABOUT MY SECURITY'...He then started sayin how he had just wasted company time on a long distance phone call...and I sed..."WELL IM GOING NOW, I WILL PASS THE MESSAGE ON TO THE PERSON YOU RANG FOR"...and then HUNG UP. SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!

20th of Sep, 2012

Why oh why haven't they been shut down ?

• Pu
      26th of Oct, 2012

OMG - got called up regarding this deal also. Was very apprehensive at the beginning then thought I'd throw caution in the wind and go for it. The sales people were very pushy - which sort of lingered with me a bit. But they promised to only take half the $698 now and the other half when I went on the trip. The email confirmation and tickets all got emailed to me fine, but still my gut was not feeling good over this. Check credit card and found whole amount taken not half as promised. (have now cancelled card). Tried emailing and phoning All Seasons to see what had happened, but no answer. Anyway, just got return call now. Wow - she says that they only deducted the half and the other half would be cleared from my card - and also, that there was nothing owing now - they were going to give me the trip for only half. blah blah blah. She went on and on querying me as to why I would want to cancel - saying there was no logic. Nasty nasty nasty conversation. Ended up hanging up. Moral of the story is to trust your gut instinct...and I'm really hoping that they'll either refund the amount or the credit card company will manage to stop the transactions.

26th of Oct, 2012

Don't believe them . Inform the Florida authorities asap as I did. Try the better Business Bureau or the Florida agriculture and Consumer Affairs.

• Br
      7th of Nov, 2012

Just got the same call in Australia. Plenty of flim-flam about how good a deal I was getting then they asked for $670 on Visa over th phone. No way pal! SCAM!!!

• Al
      15th of Nov, 2012

plmoknjib... seriously... if you are going to say something negative about me or the company that i work for at least make sure your information is correct... i said that i would furbish you with the number once you had registered your holiday if you wished not to register then you could look us up online and contact us for a full retail holiday instead of the discounted holiday you had placed an entry form in for...
    Chook... the reason we have not been shut down is because we are a legitimate company providing a legitimate holiday for those who can not provide retail accommodations for themselves.
    what surprises me most about you guys is you don't even ready up on everything before you put your information out there. you place the entry form in and ask us to call you and then complain when we ask you to register your holiday. well its not my fault or the company i work for's fault. if you would print the information provided to you upon entering you wouldn't have this problem to begin with...

• Ni
      23rd of Nov, 2012

Looks like it is doing the rounds again, My caller was Chris McHaffie Emp no#2643, from All Seasons Escape .. I Was super wary from the start as he said i had entered an online competition to win a holiday, he gave me my friends address as my listed address so i knew it was dodgy ( I do a fair bit of online shopping for various friends on their request). He mentioned it was a timeshare, When he got the part where he was going to transfer me to his travel advisor??? I told him not to bother that i was online and found thousands of people listing this as a scam.. He asked if i was sure i had the right website?? allseasonsescape.com, I told him - anybody can make a flashy website, and that if something sounds too good to be true... It usally is, I hung up and nothing further yet!

• Mu
      27th of Nov, 2012

Pamme, How did you get them to refund it?? I amm within the 30 day period (rang them the next day to canceel after reading all these comments!!) They aggreed to refund but it now been 8 working days and still no money, although promised it after 5 days also.
    What WANKERS!!

• Mh
      27th of Nov, 2012

They just rang me today at work. A Matt Flanagan ID 4333 he went through the whole thing while i was looking them up on the web. Then he put me through to a Derica Wilson ID 2922, who by the was has the loudest and shrillest voice on the planet, she nearly burst my eardrums. I was very wary from the beginning. When it came to Derica asking me for the $670 from my credit card i told her i did not have it on me as i am at work, then i told her i was not giving her my credit card over the phone. She sounded amazed that i thought it was a scam and then told me that she could not hold the holiday open for me. As so many people have said before...If it sounds to good to be true it usually is. MBethell

• Oz
      28th of Nov, 2012

I must admit they don't seem to care what time of the morning they ring you but I took the call and to my amazement I was off to a trip of a life time she was more excited then I was she rattled on about this holiday while I grabbed my iPad and started google up she asked if my husband was there and I could put my phone on speaker what wake him up too I told her we work for a living hes at work ...so off she went sun surf and food Disneyland a dream holiday ...sounds great then she put me on to the man whose going to make it happen cool can't wait ...cause Ive just google you ...I have a man come onto the phone knows my name ...so before we get started I said to him how amazing the Internet is said to him I have just google your ( so called) company i also said to him you have a page of complaints and reviews ...his next words were oh and what does it say ...will we all know that they don't want you to get started with that so they throw in the our company is worth ...in fact I feel sorry for them they have lots of negativeness on board with them each day how can you get ahead with that
    This is why we go to Bali to make sure we are trained in all these scam areas what to watch for an look out for love Bali at least they do it face to face but the Americans love to hung that phone up when they have been snapped out
    To those that come here to double check will done ...google is your information to the world ...just be thankful ...I made it here in 2mins to mekeea Lindsay 8788 @ all season escape have a happy day

• Ti
      20th of Dec, 2012

I'm not entirely sure either way if this is a scam or not. I have paid $698 and then I got an email yesterday with all the details and a receipt number. Today I got a call again from a David Newbury. He wanted to ask how I was doing and if I had concerns. Naturally, yes I told him I think I was scammed by your company. He then talked with me for a long time like 40 minutes rambling on about why I should decline. I asked him more questions and he said to check his site. He sent travel vouchers today to my email. I think this could be legitimate as long as I have a good trip in Florida/Bahamas. It is unlikely I will commit to it however but would sure like this to be real, but I've already cancelled my credit card and sent in a transaction dispute form. It pays to not fill in forms offering a free holidays over the internet. Immediately your details are shared with these con-people and nothing is free anyway.

• Aj
      9th of Jan, 2013

10 Jan 2013 AJ Melbourne Australia.
    I have just received a phone call from All Seasons Escape - Thank goodness I put off the " holiday offer of a lifetime" to Florida, Bahamas cruise and stay in Fort Lauderdale. Got the two names to verify Dylan Schaffer employee no. 6936 and Mark, my personal travel coordinator.
    He even gave me 3 different contacts, VIP customer service number 0011 813 915 3260
    Address in Tampa, and the website for All Seasons Escape.
    Very reluctant to let me ring them back. I Acted like a silly little woman who had to get husbands permission before I use the credit card in order to get rid of him. However he is insistent and is going to ring back in 45 minutes for me to register my $663 fee to release my tickets.
    Thank goodness I saw this website when checking them out to confirm my suspicion of a scam. Having been to Florida several times with my family I knew all the places they were talking about well, this seemed to throw them off a bit and come across a little more cautious with me. When I asked about age limits for kids tickets they said tickets were for 4 people, not really, kids passes are always cheaper in theme parks. Been there done that!
    Please be careful people, NEVER GIVE OUT PERSONAL BANK DETAILS OR CREDIT CARD DETAILS to anyone you have not organised with through your bank.
    Nothing is ever truly for free.

9th of Jan, 2013

All Seasons Escape AR. How can you be legit when there are so many complaints against the company ? I had a heck of a job getting a full refund even within the 30 day cooling off period and endless calls from " Barbara " which amounted to harassment. Don't try to convince me or others it's straight up !

10th of Jan, 2013

New Zealand.. received my call this morning.. first Jesse Mills 7022 'please write this down it is very important you have my details' ????? Then Veanna Gulliford 'no number but spelt her name out for me to write down (apparently very important process for documentation' ??? 'first bell rang' then once payment was requested, I mentioned I was not comfortable confirming details without first sighting documentation. Her reply was a long pre-written blarblar tale 'bell no longer ringing but raging..' I had asked her to call me back once at work but she said they were not allowed too.. held on the phone for 30minutes while I walked to work, turned on my computer even made myself a coffee etc - all i wanted to do was Google to see if a Scam before confirming - thank you everyone for submitting - the deal did sound great, but yes glisten to your gut.. too good to be true unfortunately - from here on the only prize I would like to win is a completely free one..

• Ro
      16th of May, 2013

yes i to was taken in the only way i may receive any money back from the bank is to go over to Orlando to see there was no booking at all, then the bank will look at my complaint, of cause i will not be traveling over to see this.