all school stuff / all school stuff complaint

1 India Review updated:

I have found some discrepancy in my Order No: 44#### of "http://www.allschoolstuff.com" web site.
In this order, i have ordered 2 Quantities/sets of "Staedtler Triplus Roller Pen [Dry Safe Ink] in 10 Colors, 403SB10P [[protected]#####]".
But i have received only 2 Pen [instead of 20 pen] from you/all school stuff.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have also wrote mail regarding this, but they replied me like
"This is in reference of our telephonic conversation for Staedtler Triplus Roller Pen [Dry Safe Ink] in 10 Colors booked in order number 443###. We have mentioned in description that product has comes in 10 colours but we have not mentioned that prices is for 10 Pcs. Staedtler Triplus
Roller Pen [Dry Safe Ink] in 10 Colors, 403SB10P [100000####### 1 pcs. charged by you Rs. 58 and if you want pack of 10 Pcs. than it will cost you Rs. 630(Available with new price)."

Now after getting their replay, I have checked their website and see
" Staedtler Triplus Roller Pen [ Dry Safe Ink] In 10 Colors, 403SB10P
Brand : Staedtler
Item No : 100000#######

Staedtler Triplus Roller Pen [ Dry Safe Ink] In 10 Colors, 403SB10P

OUR PRICE: Rs. 630.00 "
Now according to their replay it is cleared that they have cheated me.
It is requested that kindly provide me Justice for this...

Thanks

St
Apr 15, 2013

Comments

• St

Order not dispatched
    Order Not Being Dispatched
    I have ordered furniture item from the website http://www.allschoolstuff.com/ on 22nd July 2012 and made the payment online. They are not dispatching order. Everyday they say they'll dispatch it today. Its been 25days and no one attending the calls in customer service...

The company promises a lot and makes the customer pay in advance however holds up the delivery. Very poor infrastructure of the company. Delayed order processing, shipping. When asked why the order was not shipped within 15 days I was told it is yet to be procured. Then why did the company take the order in the first place when material was not in stock. They made me pay without having the material - this is fraud.

Shop only at your own risk - delayed delivery, material not in stock though site says it is etc ... still waiting to see what is the quality of the delivered product, hope that is not a faux too !!

all school stuff - All School Stuff - Order Not Being Dispatched
    school stuff
    India

This is to say that we ordered some stationary items from the website http://www.allschoolstuff.com/ on 19th July 2012 and made the payment online itself. They are not dispatching our order(order no-304868). Everyday they say they'll dispatch it today. Its been 2 weeks i have been asking them to dispatch and they have been telling that it'll be dispatched today. They hardly reply to email complaint.

Apr 15, 2013
    all school stuff - promises always fake
    school stuff
    India

they do only promises/

consumers be -aware of these kind of fake n cheater online school stuff provider..

very un-educated customer support

delivery peoples are cheaters and ask for money for order place in good situation

other wise order can be late or not to be delivery