All Safe Move / Interstate Move Rip-Off
I used All Safe Move to move from Sacramento to Atlanta. Lets, see... where to start first.
1. They showed up and immediately tried to box my dining room chairs, and then when they couldn't make the boxes fit they charged me for the boxes they used.
2. They did not give me the 24 stated in the contract before calling to say they were in Atlanta. They gave me a 10 minute notice. Since I was in Phoenix, not expecting them for another week. (I had called the day before and was told my goods were still in Sacramento) Imagine my surprise.
3. When they did call to say they were in Atlanta and I had 10 minuets to get there. 1) My power of attorney to my new complex was not any good to let them deliver. 2) My 30 days "free" storage had been "used" on the coming side. Seems they felt the 30 days free storage applied to their use of storage not mine. And when I called to complain I was told that I needed to know if I had a binding or non-binding estimate.
4. I was told the goods would be in storage over the weekend to allow me time to get from Phoenix to Atlanta, when in reality the driver took my goods to Florida and on the weekend they were evacuating people from Florida. Yes, my good were in the hurricane and damaged.
5. It took the police calling to notify the movers that they would consider my goods theft by conversion in 24 hours for me to get my stuff back.
6. I was charged extra when the movers arrived and didn't like my street size. Never mind they turned the truck around in the street after the delivery – the driver couldn’t figure out how to do it with a truck load, only after the truck was empty. My neighbors have NEVER had a truck have a problem before or since – even the manager of the complex came out to talk with the drive about m ving it closer.
7. They unloaded everything into the garage and then left – even though I paid extra to have t brought into the apartment. So I had to hire another company to help with the big pieces and take 4 extra days of work to unload the boxes, which due to water and sand damage I had to do one at a time.
8. All Safe is denying insurance claims since I got he original bid through another company, even though all contracts are in their name. I have submitted a copy of the contract, called All Safe, sent pictures and still I have damaged, overpaid and have no resolution.