All pest pros / Rip off alert

United States Review updated:

This company loves to scam people!! They will tell you that you have a rat problem and bring a dead rat from some where else!! They take advantage of the elder!! They will make it seem like you need there service!! Many people have complaint that they never had any rat problem and had a family member check out there attic and there was never NO sign of rats!! Then when you call them, you are already in contract with them so pretty much you are screwed! As far as termites, they never do a full complete inspection, they are taught to half azz it and go according to the area you live in! If you look like you have money they will charge you a ridiculous price! One of the owners was an owner of Jeff Hyiatt and he is a scam artist!! They change there name but I hope people review them before they call them out! Ask me how I know this because I was customer service and dealt with customer complaints all day!! I was told I get too emotionally involved with customers because I felt bad for what they were doing!!now they changed there name to All Pest Pros. Hey I worked I the office and dealt with all the complaints, poor old people that never had a problem but poored money into something that didn't even need to be fixed or a problem. As far as people talking ###, yup sometimes you work for ### but when you have a family to take care of sometimes you have to let it go and keep bringing in that pay check! If you are the ### that is staying there now and working with ### Jim Tilton then you have issues! This company went from Jeff Hiatt to JHT Pest Pros to All Pest Pros!)! BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!!

Mc

More All pest pros Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ex
      28th of Jun, 2012

Yes, this company is unethical and dishonest. I gave them a deposit for work that I later found out was under warranty by another company, so I cancelled the work with Pest Pros more than a week before they were scheduled to do the work. First, they are real nice and tell me that they will refund my deposit. Two weeks later, I call to find out where it is, and they tell we they won't refund my deposit. I am goingt to file a complaint with the licensing board.

10th of Nov, 2015

I am in the process still. They have finished all the work, but needs to return for the third time to do more repairs that were not done correct. They are very nice and Accommodating . I do believe, however, that for the amount I paid, I did not get the quality and the price did not warrant the work done. They have not gone under the house, which I think they need to do. Two times they sent their workers who could not fit in my crawl space, frustrating. I still have a rat in my house. I am freaked out and this is causing to be physically ill. I do have a worker, nice guy, coming back in a few days to fix the screen that will not stay put. I have to be honest though. The work, at least for me was not expert work, and they charge WAY to much. Thing is they are AAA approved! Hopefully I can get a credit if I'm not satisfied when the work is completed. This kind of thing makes me sad at heart. I'm not a wealthy person, but because I own a house or the bank owns the house, it's assumed I am. Really having a tough time with this ordeal.