All My Sons Moving & Storage / All My Sons Moving & Storage - Repeat Customer With Perfect Moving

1 1115 SW 11th StreetMiami, FL, United States

I'm a customer of All My Sons Moving & Storage, and an extremely satisfied customer at that. Since this is a complaints board (which is just sad when there's no room to encourage positive thinking), I'm here to complain about the people complaining about a moving company that is simply a God-send. I understand that damages are definitely worthy of a complaint and scheduling conflicts occur with any moving company across the board, but I can't help but think some of these complaints are the result of a naive customer. Read the fine print, people!!! Ask questions!!! Most moving companies ask for payment in advance and before unloading. Its how it works!! My story is below, and its hard to believe I'm talking about the same moving company that these other reviews mention.

Thanks to a snafu with our mortgage company, the house we though we were buying from my sister was in fact put up for auction. This left us with about 2 days to get packed, find a new home, and move our family of three there. My wife was in hysterics, and we googled "West Palm movers" to find All My Sons at the top of the list.

We didn't have time for an estimate, as we were already trying to throw our entire life into boxes. Needless to say, we were frustrated and scared and upset, but our moving representative was great about reassuring my wife. They scheduled our move with no problems with a 48 hour warning. When it was clear that we could never pack everything in time, they sent out movers the next day to pack up our belongs. Two movers packed our four bedroom home in mere hours (I'm not sure of the exact time, but it was far faster than we'd been going).

When it was time to take our belongings to storage, one of the movers (Randy...Andy?) reiterated the storage process. All My Sons uses vaults in their facility, and we basically just had to watch them load the truck, then wave goodbye.

We moved into our new place a few days ago, and what we've unpacked is still in one piece. They use heavy quilts to wrap furniture, and everything came back looking like it should. The rest of our stuff will remain in their storage as we look for a new home, and I couldn't be happier about that. All My Sons really won my respect and trust. I hope others that have had a similar experience will come out and say so instead of dwelling in negativity. I know I'll post this review where ever I can.

Da