ALL MY SONS MOVING COMPANY / moving expenses

1 2240 S Cole RoadBoise, ID, United States Review updated:
Phone: 208-377-9600

I called All my sons moving company and explained that the first moving company did not show up. I explained we were moving very few items about 5 minutes away. I explained that there were only 13 items to move somewhere in the garage to help make the move faster. I asked for a quote and they stated $75 an hour. I asked again how much would the cost be. Again, I was quoted $75 an hour. At that point I made the decision to use this company. While I was waiting at my new home they came and showed my husband some paper work. It was then stated in a very quick fasion that we would have to pay $250 for a fee. My husband assumed that this was not the case because of what I was quoted. However, they did charge us $250 for a move that took 63 minutes. I called twice to try to resolve this problem and both times they stated that they would look into the matter and call me back. Of couse I have not ever received a call back. I would never, ever use this company again.

Comments

• Br
      4th of Sep, 2008

We do apologize to Mrs. LaNinfa for any misunderstanding that has transpired between her and All My Sons Moving. However, Mrs. LaNinfa is mistaken by claiming that they were never told about the $250 flat rate. I am the owner of the company and spoke with Mrs. LaNinfa prior to the move and confirmed all the details with her including the flat rate.

Secondly, I have spoken to Mrs. LaNinfa and we did agree upon a resolution less than 30 days ago. I am a little confused as to why she is filing a complaint, and why she is saying we never spoke.

Sincerely,