All My Favorite TV Shows - AllMyFavoriteTVShows.com / Scammed DVD's

I ordered " that 70's show DVD's back in July and they are pirated DVD's. There are cut off episodes and all the other episodes are not in order. I have tried to contact this place by phone and on the internet and I can't get through either way. Today I contacted the Canada post and this lady Jewel told me to contact the message board to find out if anyone knows where to send these DVD's back so that I can get a credit on my card. She told me there was nothing she could do for me and that this company goes under so many different names. The Canada post is also getting major complaints as stated by Jewel. Please let me know if anyone knows where to return these DVD's.

Comments

• Ni
      3rd of Mar, 2008
    AllMyFavoriteTVShows.com - Recived Pirated DVDs and not all of the ones we ordered
    AllMyFavoriteTVShows.com
    www.allmyfavoritetvshows.com

I ordered the full series of " Cheers" for my husband on January 15,2008. I got an email saying its on backorder when I tried to cancel and get my money back none of the numbers for them worked and no one responded to my emails. That order was $178.00 and I want to know what I can do.

• Li
      19th of Jun, 2008

I bought Melrose Place tv series. All episodes seem to be there. It didnt take long to realise they had been copied/pirated from tv; Maybe over several years anticipating developing a website that promises authenticity and exclusiveness, when really what you're paying for is something you couldve ask your grandpa to tape on vhs. Some of these tv series are 8 years running so thats either alot of video tapes in your collection or you partially get what you want and break the law. Question?..If unknowingly you purchase dvd's that are pirate copies, Is that just as bad as taping onto VHS from the television?

I would like pos or neg feedback

• Mi
      20th of Jul, 2008

i ordered the mister ed collection and they sent me pirated copies that also were not in order i am from australia so i was kinda stuck i couldnt do anything about this i paid over $150 so i was like robbed blind. Iam telllin my story to all of you not to trust these people and not to buy any dvds they are a fony and here to take your money. they did it to me so they will do it to you.

• Mi
      5th of Aug, 2008
    Allmyfavoritetvshows.com
    ABQ
    New Mexico
    Phone: 619-972-8890
    Allmyfavoritetvshows.com

We recived the DVD's about a month after they took the money from my account. The DVD's were clearly pirated and the Quality was poor. It was a recording from the FX t.v station and the DVD's included teh commercials! We only got up to season 6 out of 10 seasons. NEVER DO BUISSNESS WITH THIS WEBSITE!!! YOu cant contact them any way to get your money back!

• St
      1st of Sep, 2008

I strongly agree.
    I bought the Third Watch DVD series .It took forever to get to me and when I received the order it was quite obvious that the dvds were pirated off the internet and in some cases right off the TV.
    This company is somewhere in Quebec.
    With the right kind of public pressure they can be shut down.

• Jc
      23rd of Jul, 2013

pirated!! cannot get my dvd remote to work with them - i will keep them but never again!!

• Do
      14th of Jul, 2014

I ordered a DVD set from Favorite Shows on DVD on June 6th..I have not received anything from them as of now ( July 14th) and they don't respond to messages I sent them. They don't have a phone number listed anywhere. As far as I'm concerned they are crooks. Don from Amherst, Massachusetts

• Ca
      10th of Nov, 2014

DO NOT BUY FROM THE COMPANY!!! The DVDs are all pirated copies.

• Ca
      10th of Nov, 2014

I purchased a boxed set and received them several weeks later. They are all bootleg copies!!! The paperwork is a white sheet of paper with the show name written in color markers. What a shame!! These people are CROOKS!!!