All Kinds Of Tree Service / Conversion of money

1 Morganton, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1 (828) 443-2613

This company also does roof work. On May 21, 2008 I advanced Steve Allen Powell money to replace shingles at my home. Powell signed an agreement to complete the roof job. Powell did not return to do the job as promised and used the money for his own use. Powell refuses to return the money advanced($1, 641.65) I have filed in small claim court as directed by The sheriff of Catawba County but Powell has actually robbed me of this money. Steve Allen Powell lives at 7470 McDuffy Road, Morganton, N. C. and does lots of work in Boone & Blowing Rock area.

Comments

• Ra
      22nd of Mar, 2010

I paid Steve Powell (dba) as All Kinds of Tree Services to cut and remove 6 trees from my property. I paid Steve Powell before the job was completed, he cut the trees but did not remove any limbs from my property. The agreement was to cut and clean up any limbs.

• Ju
      3rd of Jun, 2011

STEVE ALLEN POWELL STARTED A JOB FOR MY MOM (REMOVING A HUGE TREE) AND NEVER FINISHED THE JOB ALTHOUGH HE WAS PAID IN ADVANCE. LEFT A **HUGE** TREE W/ NO BRANCHES. WHAT A UGLY SIGHT! WILL NOT ANSWER THIS CELL # 828 443 2613 AND WILL NOT RETURN CALLS !

• Ca
      22nd of Feb, 2012

Steven Powell signed a contract with me to trim and top 8 trees, he trimmed 1 tree and left with the money, cannot get a hold of him, I am on fixed income and cannot afford to hire another trimmer, i feel like i've been robbed