All Inclusive Excursions / FAKE &CONTEST&

1 5601 Bridge St #300 76112Fort Worth, TX, United States Review updated:

This is a SCAM run by All Inclusive Excursions.

One of their minimum wage stooges phoned me at 9 am Sunday morning to let me know I'd won a contest and was guaranteed one of their prizes. He clearly stated "This is not a time-share" which told me something was wrong. A real contest wouldn't bother to announce that!

Not having fallen off the turnip truck that night, I was wary for a scam. The All Inclusive Excursions guy mentioned the Lincoln Navigator, a cash prize, a paid-for vacation to 4 different destinations, or a flat screen TV. All very tempting.

When I got their name and found they were a travel agency, I knew the "prize" would be one of the vacations, and at some point I would have to fork over some big bucks.

This became very evident when he called me Mrs ___ and was annoyed to find I'd been divorced since the 90s and would NOT be bringing a partner or family member to their 4pm Tuesday meeting to "claim" my prize. They only want couples for this operation.

I could hear other people in the background dealing with other callers, so it was clear they had a call center operating. Hundreds of other people were being contacted and told they've also "won" a contest. Bet your boots and broken sleep that every single one of them "won" a vacation, too, and that somewhere in the paperwork it will have a hefty four figure "fee" attached in the fine print.

Nice bait and switch SCAM, All Inclusive Excursions!

These guys are slime bags. AVOID-AVOID-AVOID!

I told him that was no contest at all, and to take my number off their call list, but I have no confidence that that will ever happen, the lousy con artists.

Comments

• Ne
      3rd of Oct, 2009

Here is what happened to us.
    We got a letter informing us that we had been selected to get two free airfare tickets for going to a presentation. I called the marketing agency and they said (3 times) that you walk out of there with two free airline tickets.
    At the presentation we were told (by Jason) that we could use our miles (American Airlines, Carnival miles etc.) in combination with their special offers. What a deal, right? Turns out, we cannot use our miles.
    The two free airline tickets are not free at all and neither was the free gas and free dinner ticket offer. We cannot use our miles and again have to use different brokers for our trips. Not the One Stop Travel Agency we were told you were.
    The airline tickets cost at least 148-228 dollars apiece.
    For the dinner you HAVE to spend at least 40 dollars and leave a 18% tip. No fancy dinner places either.
    To get the gas coupon you just about have to give then your first born.
    Whoa, false marketing is the term here. Some call it lies… All Inclusive Excursions/Sea Land Travel has a Better Business Bureau rating of “F“, the lowest you can get. Here is why. We called All Inclusive Excursions/Sea Land Travel at least 12 times. Left messages and talked to sales people who assured us someone was going to call us. Nobody ever did.
    The offers are not bad but not sensational either and very much a spur of the moment kind a thing. You only get rebates from places that pay them commissions and that’s not every one on the list they gave us.
    No free ’stuff’, promises made but broken and mediocre offers.
    I think that a credible company with a good product does not have to lie to get you to come to their presentation and then lie to get you to buy. This costs you between 2000-9000 dollars and then 200+ every year. We want out of this contract but that's not going to happen. Stay away from this!

• Rf
      6th of Oct, 2009

Hi, my email is fred.riegle@hotmail.com. I was scamed last weekend. The speel sure changed to the actual. Lies, switch and bait, "trust me", I fell for it all. If you were taken by these people I'd like your advice or let's do something that might get us results. They're slick but we can fight it together.

• Tu
      16th of Oct, 2009

All Inclusive Excusions IS a travel company, they DO offer legal and beneficial services. Clients are winners and they have the "option" of learning about the company and the travel packages. A vacation that has all expenses paid short of taxes is still a bonus. If planning on traveling at a discount and having the same services as a timeshare owner at a fraction of the cost IS a great service. Access to these services traditionaly was only possible if you owned a week at a 5 star timeshare property. If utilized wisely you and your family could enjoy the possibilities available with this company. The mention of hotwire and expedia is on such an unsecured and variable factor, where as with AIE it is garaunteed. The presentation is simple, real people with value work there for a living and there are many happy clients. Noone has ever forced me to by something I didn't want, noone forces you to invest in anything:the decision is yours. I made my decision to be involved and I have no regrets. I went to Las Vegas for my gift trip and my husband and I had a blast! We are going to Tahoe soon too! If you choose to participate in the actual benefits of this company and how they help you, then you will be happy too! Turiya226@aol.com if you need information about how we are satisfied.

• Ed
      23rd of Oct, 2009

Not only are you people idiots, but you're also idiotic! All Inclusive Excusions isn't the company that contacts you via telephone, it is one of MANY marketing companines, the same marketing companies owned my Disney, Wyndham, Bluegreen, Silverleaf, etc.! These timeshare companies, just like All Inclusive, pay about $400 to have you come to their presentations, yes stupid, their "sales" presentations! Your "free gift" does not cost thousands or even hundreds of dollars to use. You just have to follow the instructions on the back of the certificate. How dare you write something negative about someone you know nothing about, just because you think you are sooooo bright, or is it just to prove that you know how to type and want all to see? Get a life, if you don't like marketing companies . . . then hang up the phone, stupid!

• Ne
      28th of Nov, 2009

If they are so great and reliable and trustworthy, why aren't they better business bureau (BBB) approved? Why do they have a BBB rating of 'F'? Read the report at the BBB website and wake up.

• Te
      11th of Mar, 2010

Fresh off the Texas Sec. of State Website:

"All Inclusive Excusions" is an assumed name of "Royal Palms Travel, Incorporated" a Texas Corporation. Royal Palms only listed director is "Adrian Dale Miller" who may live at 1800 Hunters Ridge, Grapevine, TX 76051 or 4206 Buena Vista St., Apt. B, Dallas, TX 75205.

If you want to sue Royal Palms Travel, Incorporated itself or dba All Inclusive Excusions you can serve either with a lawsuit through its/their registered agent for process: CT Corporation System, 350 N. St. Paul Street, Dallas, Texas 75201. I am currently conducting an investigation into the actions of these entitlies and this person. Anyone who wants to be listed as a witness to a possible lawsuit against these entities please contact me at texshark@mail.com. Please provide me with your contact information so that I may contact you.

fyi: Adrian Miller is also either the president or director of these current or defunct companies: VIVA VACTIONS, INC.; Finish Travel Management Company, Inc.; Babb & Miller, Inc., BEACHCOMER VACATIONS, INC.

• Al
      23rd of Mar, 2010

FYI...

http://www.the33tv.com/news/links/kdaf-texas-attorney-general-travel-fraud-release, 0, 6578196.story

• Dr
      4th of Jan, 2011

I recieved one in the mail but I chose to look on the interenet first before calling...my letter said the same thing..airline tickets from US Airlines which there is no such thing...lol...beautiful scam