All Included Moving / Worst movers ever

1 NY, United States Review updated:

Do not ever use this company. They quoted our apartment - after a 2 hour visit as 760 cubic feet of goods - when the moving day came it turned out to be 1500 cubic feelt (they pack it so its big) Plasma TV not packed right and damaged, silver cutlery tipped out of its case into the bottom of a box - need l go on ???

Cr

More All Included Moving Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mi
      1st of Apr, 2009

I don't agree at all, they moved me from ny to fl, quoted me a price based on 550 cubic feet, they came in packed everything so nicely I couldn't have been more happy. I had more item then I thought and they didn't make a big deal about it. the crew and the foremen on the job were great. my price went up, but you know what, I got what I paid for, when I got my things, other then a broken plastic foot on a sofa, everything came back the same way it was pick up. I moved a few times, and this was probebly one of the easiest moves I've had!!

• Jd
      31st of May, 2009

They are thieves and liars. They came to our apartment and gave us an estimate which they assured us would be "very close" to the final amount. They refused to say whether they charged by lb or by space in truck and insisted that the are a legitimate company that doesn't "bait and switch" but that is exactly what they did t0 us! When all our stuff was wrapped and ready to go in the truck they now gave us a quote of more than 100% more than the original estimate! When we started to argue one of the younger movers who was not in chargestarted crying and said "this always happens and then I lose out on tips!" They lied to us and took advantage of us. They also lost parts of our furniture and sevrely damaged apiece others I have never revied a company or prduct before but I feel so strongly about this that I had to post. Do not use this company!

• Sw
      26th of Jun, 2009

I Disagree I Hired Allincluded Movers To Do A Last Minute Move From N.Y A.Z And It Arrived On Time And Not One Piece Of Furniture Was Damaged The Staff Was Very Professional And Curtious Of The Fact I Was Starting A New Job And Needed My Shipment ASAP Everything Was Packed Neatly I Recommended 3 Of My Co Workers To This Company And Not One Of Them Had Any Complaints.

• He
      3rd of Jul, 2009

NIGHTMARE. My housemate had the movers come yesterday. She had an itemized list of inventory performed by the company when they did an in-house estimate which definitely included large items like her bed and flat screen TV. She was quoted 1 price but as they packed everything for her she was told that 1) they couldn't take all of her large items and 2) what they could pack would cost her "extra." When questioned on the matter the 2 large Israeli men became defensive stating the original amount (in writing) was only an estimate. Now she's stuck with a queen size bed and other large items that cannot travel from the east to west coast in the back of a little camry AND she was charged $1, 000+ extra!! Doesn't this sound a bit like the scams of the moving companies that have been shut down for low-balling people with quotes/estimates then threatening them with not delivering their stuff unless the new, higher amount is paid???? UNBELIEVABLE. Definitely go with a different company AND research their references!!

• Wo
      19th of Jul, 2009

Horrible Experience. These people came over and gave a "binding price" for 683 cubic feet. They said nothing would change and if anything they would take off anything that had been miscalculated. The day of the move the guy comes in and starts asking if I added anything to my move. I said no, he kept insisting throughout the day that things looked to be more than the previous person that worked with his company has said. After 6 hours he tells me that he doesn't care what the person before him said he was going to charge me for 1150 cubic feet. All of this after my things are already loaded on the truck. These guys are crooks. Don't waste your time or money. Overall they overcharged me $1540. It is not worth it when there are reputable people who can do the job right! DO NOT USE THIS MOVING COMPANY!!!

• On
      19th of Sep, 2009

This company are crooks. They are doing the same things to me like all the victim.

• Al
      7th of Oct, 2009

HI MY NAME IS NATALIE IM MOVED FROM NY-GA LAST MONTH I USED THESE MOVERS AND WAS HIGHLY PLEASED THEY MOVED MY 2 BEDROOM APT AND I RECIEVED MY GOOD IN ONE PIECE THE FOLLOWING DAY ALL FOR $2300.00 HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

• Si
      13th of Nov, 2009

I used them to move from NY to Florida. The "owner" came to my place twice and both times quoted me about $3000 for everything - after they packed up the truck, the guy told me it was 2x the amount I was quoted. What could I do then? Nothing - I had to move that day. They also told me they would not be transferring my stuff into another truck - but they did and some stuff was damaged at that point. The truck was five days late delivering my things in Florida and they would not reassemble my wall units- and basically said "it's not our job" even though the contract stated they would. The did, however send me $75 to hire someone down here to come and reassemble my stuff.

I regret not using a big name mover and would not recomment All Inclusive. The bigger guys may seem more expensive but they are more reliable and after the bait and switch, they are not more expensive.

• Rb
      10th of Jun, 2010

I totally agree. I am a mother of 3 younger children. We had to move from pottstown, pa to orlando, fl. I was quoted at 350 cubic feet. This was including all my large items to. A baby crib a queen size mattress and box-spring, 2 twin size beds couch love seat 30 some large boxes ect. They told me I was going to pay 1146. Now I haven't had a job in almost 2 years hence why I had to move. So im not a rich person. The day off the move I was told that I had way too much stuff. That I could bring any of my big stuff. So furniture baby crib mattresses entertainment center you get the picture were left behind. All I had was 24 large boxes, 2 kids bikes and 6 duffel bags, and they doubled my quote. Told me I had to pay 2100 to get that down here. Still don't see how me leaving all the big things DOUBLED my price. They broke antiques items that i had gotten from great great grandmother things that were personal, not to mention all of my glasses and everything. I have hired a lawyer and I am suing there behinds for everything they are worth. Don't go with this company. They try and bully you and pretty much screw you over. They got here 4 days late, all but 2 of my boxes were broken open. And now I try emailing them, calling them and get no answer. They are so not worth the time and consideration.

• Je
      19th of Jul, 2010

Worst movers. Ever!!! I had so many things broken because they didn't wrap anything before they put it all in huge boxes. They just threw my stuff randomly into big wardrobe boxes. They didn't even hang up my clothes. They just threw them into a box and then put my shoes on top. I also had lots of stuff stolen and no return phone when I called to file a claim. I called four times and no one ever got back to me. And I ended up with an extra box that was full of someone else's Baccarat Crystal that is valued at over $4000.00. I hope the family who lost their crystal sued them. Definitely do not go with these guys. You will regret it. If anyone wants to open a class action against these guys, I'm in.

• Us
      12th of Sep, 2010

These guys come across like your best friend...but beware. They switched trucks and left some of my goods off and told me that they would deliver them in a few days. That was three weeks ago. They also change the way they do things once they get your items in the truck;and demand...and I do me demand. cash in order Do not give them your business.

I would highly encourage anyone who has been the "victim" of these scammers to contact the BBB and also file a claim in small claims court. In addition, contact the NY state Attorney's office and request to have their license revolked. Also, this was a"military" move and I cannot belive that they would take advantage of a veteran, or anyone for that matter.

This issue is not over! I repeat...do not give them your business. My quote went from 1125, 00 to over 4K for a move from Connecticut to Virginia. These guys are crooks and there are a few other choice words that I would like to use, but this is a public forum.