All Immigration cases / Deceiving

This website is designed very much like the government's website. There is no phone number to contact. It contains names and links of all government agencies. Once you click APPLY NOW, the correct form show up and allows you to complete. I was tricked by the site and completed the form all by myself. They charged me $159.00 for providing service. I did not receive any service from them. All they want is your money. Do not ever use this site. Go to the government official site. There are so many bad people out there. People who run the company are those evil people.

Li
May 2, 2013

Comments

• Am
      6th of Jun, 2013

We apologize for the inconvenience encountered while accessing our website. We provide a service to help prepare immigration forms. We are not the USCIS and we do provide information about what services and products our website provides and where to get the forms at no cost on our home page.
    Our online service simplifies the forms and walks customers through the applications by asking individual questions and making sure all answers coincide and are up to government standards. Once completing the service, the system will provide a completed form with simple customized instructions detailing which documents to send and how to properly mail everything to the USCIS.
    If our services were not at all useful, we do allow for the cancellation of services and refunds when appropriate. Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

American Immigration Center