All Goodwill Stores / Acusing Wrongly People of theft

1 Lafayette, LA, United States Review updated:

Here it goes I can not belive that the Goodwill stores get so many people for theft when they sell pure junk from unwanted donations from people and they turn around to sell it to the public for a lot of money.This is a big scam going around for many years already someone has to stop this action has to be taken on these Goodwill stores and close these stores for ever and arrest these people who ever they are it is not fair for people who are in need poor or disabled to be paying a fine just for getting donated stuff out of the store not in the store.This is for everyone that sees this complaint they scam everyone by taking their money in a decent way to their pockets and getting richer everyday and the poor getting poorer everyday.SO who are the thieves we are or they are in my opinion they are cause they don't even help anyone like the salvation army does remember everyone they just want U ALLS money in their pockets Scammers.

Ab

Comments

• Ab
      15th of Dec, 2010

I totally agree with this ### going on for many years it, s very true why people should pay for donated ### that is because they don't want it and they give it away and they want our money so they can buy luxury cars while we are stupid to go there to buy used and unwanted stuff in other words it's nothing but pure trash.Quit donating to these stores it is not worth it just throw it in the trash or give it to someone that really needs it not them who ever donates to these stores U ALL DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE BIGG FAVOR u all are doing for them.idea sell your stuff don't give it away to the goodwill any more they treat humans in a mean way why should'nt U all do the same to them...

• Ab
      15th of Dec, 2010

I agree with this GOODWILL STORES GO TO HELL THE DEVIL IS WAITING FOR U ALL TO BE DEVOURED AGAIN AND AGAIN REPETITION I'LL BE GLAD WHEN THEY CLOSE ALL OF YOUR MOHTER ###EN STORES AND SEE U ALL OWNERS OR WHO EVER U ARE ENDING POOR LIKE WE ALL ARE RIGHT THAT'S RIGHT OK OK OK!!!

• Cg
      16th of Dec, 2010

People would be appauled ( I may have spelled that wrong) there's a spell checker out there! Anyway if people knew how many of their donations are discarded by goodwill . They might not donate so much to them here in Texas goodwill has a Bluehangar store, you can go there and shop and buy your items by the pound... anything that does'nt sell is "recycled" thrown out..there are bags that GOODWILL NEVER OPENS if you open them you can find some real treasures! What bothers me is the waste! I wish someone would open a store for disabled children such as MAKE A WISH...and let the proceeds go to this charity..just a small portion of the merchandise goodwill tosses out ..could make a lot of dreams come true for these children...I know people would donate to this cause..Goodwill's motto is "They put people to work" and the office personnel gets the big bucks..people consider donating to small rural towns many of them have thrift stores that put the merchandise back into the community..such as St.Vincent de paul...churches...etc..just my two cents

• Po
      16th of Dec, 2010

The Goodwill by my house is very nice and very giving, but each is different. " I can not belive that the Goodwill stores get so many people for theft " What are you talking about here? Are people stealing from Goodwill? If they are then they deserve to get fined...? If I misunderstood you, I apologize.

Anyways Abriana, it makes you look a little pathetic responding to your own posts to make it look like your point is supported.