All For Your Wedding / Bad service

United States Review updated:
All For Your Wedding
This experience has been the worst I've ever had with any purchase, and I am not the dramatic type, it's been terrible. I placed my order on October 31st with the website guarantee that I would receive that item in no more than 14 days. I called two weeks later to find out what is going on, only none of the website phone numbers work. I tried e-mail and finally received a response which stated that my order would arrive by the beginning of the next week. Well, it is now 5 weeks since I placed my order and I have not been able to get any response from the company either via phone or e-mail, even to cancel the order, and I am now having to spend this afternoon going to my nearest bank branch to file a dispute of charges claim in order for the bank to go after the company and get my money back. It's pretty much ridiculous.

N  13th of Feb, 2009 by
I had a similar situation with allforyourwedding.com under Violet Sea Inc. They have a related company called nothingbutcostumes.com, and I have read complaints about them on /link removed/ too.
They took a very long time to deliver my order, after many emails from me. One of the items had been discontinued, and they promised to give me a refund for that item. I have emailed, talked to them several times, and they kept saying that the refund will be processed in a few days. It has been almost a year now, and I did not receive any refund.
N  22nd of Feb, 2009 by
Anyone heard used http://www.dressofyourdreams.com/
N  22nd of Feb, 2009 by
Anyone ever you used an onine service providing knock off designer dresses in Australia called "Dress Of Your Dreams" Here is the ink:
D  28th of Apr, 2009 by
I am so tired of hearing from this one bridezilla bad reviews for my favorite wedding shop. I have been buying for years from both of there websites. They are always reliable and I get my products in a reasonable amount of time. I am a wedding planner and I feel terrible that a great website is being bad mouthed all over the internet for one bride that clearly was out of her mind.
D  16th of Jul, 2009 by
I ordered something and according to their website it should have been here in 12 days max. It has been 19 days. No one will respond to my e-mails. I just need to know if I am going to get what I ordered. If not I need time to go elsewhere.
N  16th of Jul, 2009 by
I was just able to talk to them. They were very nice and assured me my order will be shipped within a few days. It was temp. out of stock. I will keep you posted.
A  16th of Jul, 2009 by
This company www.allforyourwedding.com is horrible. They response time is ridiculous. There after hours message says that they respond to email quickly, but they don't. I've sent several e-mails and have not received a response from any. They also miraculously never have an operator available for online help. Isn't that convenient. weddingplannersue is probably the person running the company trying to make them not look bad because apparently she's the only one who gets her order actually shipped and in a timely manner. And what she says makes no sense. What "one" bridezilla? There's two specific complaints before hers.
N  3rd of Aug, 2009 by
My order was shipped the day after I talked to them. I am pleased with my order all though I do think they need to work on thier customer service. An e-mail letting me know my order was on back order would have been nice.
A  5th of Aug, 2009 by
I had a very similar bad experience. I placed my order on June 23rd. To date, I have yet to be able to get in touch with ANYONE there - does someone have a number I could try? I have sent SEVERAL emails and none to which have received a reply. My wedding is in less than 30 days and now Im scrambling because of this very unprofessional company! In my eyes, this is EXTREMELY unacceptable. Any help dealing with these people would be greatly appreciated.
A  7th of Jul, 2010 by
I know this an old thread, but one I wish I would have seen before placing my order. I placed an order for a gift for my sister's wedding on June 18th. Their website said it would ship in 2-3 days. It is now July 7th and my order still shows as "processing" on their site. I have sent 3 emails and left a voicemail and have not received any response. Their website says they respond to emails within 48 hours, that is a lie. They billed my credit card as soon as I placed my order, so I am already out the money but with nothing to show for it.

All For Your Wedding Logo All For Your Wedding