All Florida Firm Inc / Terrible experience

All Florida Firm Inc
Sent me a post card that said it was time to renew my workmen comp. exemption it look the same as business license renewal card.

A  6th of Aug, 2009 by
All Florida Firm...charged me promptly...never answer the phone when I call to check on status...not renewed three days later...still messages are unreturned. HORRIBLE SERVICE.
N  16th of Nov, 2009 by
A  16th of Nov, 2009 by
A  12th of Dec, 2009 by
They stole my last $210.00 out of my bank account.
They are crooks. Now I have to go to the State website & download the forms and resend it myself.
I am so sick of these people robbing everyone.
A  12th of Dec, 2009 by
A firm that sends out official looking Post Cards to Renew your Workers Exempt Card.
They say they are charging you $60.00, which I thought a $10.00 fee was worth it.
Then I find out they really don't do anything at all, Scammers. My husband could have gotten in
deep water for no exempt card. They will put you in Jail right on the spot for no up to date card.
N  9th of Jan, 2010 by
Firm sent me official looking post card directing me to their web site where i unfortunately used their service to
apply for Florida Workers Compensation for myself. Hidden in the fine print of the application was a (negative
option) clause that also authorized ALL FLORIDA FIRM to become my corporations Registered Agent and to
file my annual corporate reports ...WOW? they automatically charge your credit card for these services...
i then called my credit card company to block the charge and ALL FLORIDA FIRM sent the card company a copy of the fine print clause and demanded payment...these guys are extreme crooks...and the charges keep coming
ongoing Attorney General Case # LO8-3-1014...contact the Florida Division of Corporations and complain...
contact the Florida State Attorneys office Economic Crimes Division @ 8504143300 or 8504884483fax to
complain if you also are a victim and contact your representatives and senators to demand immediate action
A  12th of Jan, 2010 by
All Florida Firm Inc also sent me an official looking post card directing me to their web site where I used their service to renew (or so I thought) the Florida Workers Compensation Exemption for myself and my husband. Since we run a very busy business, I figured that this would make renewal quick and easy. So, on 11/25/09, I fill out the online form. Then I get a call from a woman, who I will not name at this time, saying that she needed to fax me a document and all that I had to do is sign it and fax it back to her to complete the process. I asked her how much it would cost and she said $60.00. I knew that the Workers Compensation Exemption renewal was 50.00, but for just another $10.00, they made renewal convenient. So I get the form thinking it is an authorization form to renew the Workers Compensation Exemption. The top left of the first page has a big circle around enlarged bolded text that states 'SIGN ON PAGE 2 AND FAX BACK TO 386-845-9231'. So I quickly scan page 1, which has the information on it that I filled out online, not noticing that it was a Registered Agent Designation Form, which I did not ask for!! Since it seemed that Page 2 was where they wanted me to focus my attention on, I made a quick assessment that page 1 was the filled out Workers Comp Exemption Renewal form that they would send to the state. So now I go to Page 2. Now there is another big circle around Enlarged Bolded Text that states, 'PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION", which is "Do you want this service to automatically renew each year?'. Notice that it does not say which service, so I think they are still talking about Workers Compensation Exemption Renewal- not Registered Agent Designation renewal!! Then I read the associated text and it states that the yearly renewal is $150.00, so now I am thinking that it costs 30.00 more to have my workers comp exemption renewed automatically. For a busy business owner, that's a small price to pay, so I check 'YES'. I sign the form, don't read the rest of page 2 and fax it back. I noticed that I had a charge for 120.00 and 150.00 on my bank statement. I thought that I should only have an $120.00 charge for this year and, by the middle of December 2009, I still had not received the Workers Comp Exemption Cards. So I call the woman back and leave a message asking her to call me back to explain the charges - she never called me back!! So it is now 1/12/2010 and I still do not have my Workers Compensation Exemption Cards and no call back explaining the charges. So $270.00 spent with nothing in return!! Highway Robbery. So I go to the state Workers Comp Office to see if All Florida Firm Inc filed my renewal. They did not!! I call them up and all they did was state that when I signed and faxed back the form that they had the right to charge me $270.00. So now I am really upset. I go back and read the form and they were right! It was all spelled out in the large and fine print, but it was the WAY it was done that was very misleading. It was unclear in just the right areas and the woman's phone call was just misleading enough to convince you to just sign and fax back. It's easy right??!! The document was also very clear in the other areas when it came to legally protecting themselves - I suspect that the document was changed over time as the complaints rolled in.
I did log onto the Florida Attorney General's site and posted a complaint with this text regarding ALL FLORIDA FIRM and Attorney General Case # LO8-3-1014 under CyberFraud.
N  12th of Jan, 2010 by
If you did this as I had, you need to do it right and send it off with a return receipt from(USPS) whom ever picks up the mail for comp. This is the only way to do it and save yourself the hassle of arrest for no Workers Comp Exempt
cards. Trust me. Been there, done that.
You can get fined thousands of dollars from Workers Compensation Exempt for all the work completed without it.
And they can put you in jail.
Don't take this lightly, as it's not.
A  23rd of Jan, 2010 by
This is a satans website that rips people off of there hard earned pay!
A  8th of Feb, 2010 by
the owner of this company has a history of these type actions. anything to make a dollar using deception and outright thievery. they are the types who would fraudently charge their mothers credit card. had an experience with the same people when they operated mortgagenotary.com and NEVER got paid for work. thieves are all they are.
A  17th of Feb, 2010 by
The State of Florida, The Attorney General and the BBB need to take action against this company of outright theives. The attach themselves on line to the State of Florida website - so you don't even know you're being ripped off. They originally charged us $150 for a service we didn't need or want. When we requested a refund, instead of a credit of $150 there was a CHARGE for an other $150. All phone calls and messages have gone unanswered. This is online stealing and taking advantage of people - THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED AND PUNISHED. WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS A CRIME.
N  1st of Mar, 2010 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I was a victim of this so called company. The names that I have come up with so far are Jamison Jessup as being the owner/I think. Other names are Emily ann Jessup and anne jessup. You have to find as much information on the the people involved in this company. It can be done.
N  16th of Mar, 2010 by
Now, everyone can stop complaining because this company is no longer existent as well as their website. From now on, you all should read what you're signing. I have no sympathy for any of you. Ignorance is no excuse.
A  24th of Aug, 2010 by
this happened to me also. i checked those bums out. all the above is true. glad they are out of business. im sure they will come up with another scam soon
A  7th of Sep, 2012 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
The HAVE come up with another "plan" to take money - it's now called mychildwins dot com. Now they are looking to suck money out of parents who have children with disabilities in ALL states of the U.S.!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!! I'm keeping an eye on all their advertising and make sure he does not rip people off EVER. As it stands, since Jamison lives in Deltona, FL, they are Central Florida based, but say they will help with IEP meetings in even states like Hawaii??? Now he wants to be flown for a free trip to Hawaii, all expenses paid, AND charge parents several hundred dollars when he's not even a LAWYER!!!
A  5th of Mar, 2013 by
mychildwins.com. This group is a total joke! Do not waste your money with these people. They prey and convince parents/guardians that they are able to help their child with special needs. Shame, shame!

All Florida Firm, Inc Logo All Florida Firm, Inc