All Electrical Systems / Scam and cheating

United States, Florida, Deltona Review updated:
All Electrical Systems
2981 Allston St.
Phone: 386-574-7282
Repeatedly cannot pay his employees and forces them to starve and have their utilities shut off while banking rolling his electrical construction jobs for him. Continues to hire new unwary employees to quickly replace the disgruntled ones he hasn't paid in weeks.

I had to stop working when he owed me $1000 and returned once paid. It's gotten so bad that our checks have bounced when we do get them. We get excuses instead of checks and promises of this day or that aren't met. Do ont get me wrong, I'm a very good employee and have been promised many raises and the world for a year now giving 110% even watching no less than 25 electricians come and go. I now realize these guys were better judges of character and knew something I didn't when they left referring to the Company as hack electric. They weren't about to let Claude play games with their money or tolerate being strung along by this shiester. I wound up being the only worker/fool left.

I can tell you I am/was the most trusted, dependable, and reliable employee in this Company, the only one driving the 3 company vans and with keys to everything and I found myself having to hock all my possessions and borrow from everyone I know while busting my ### to be broke! For a Christmas bonus I recieved a card ( no money) describing how they were going to reward me in the near future for hanging in there and all my dedication.

Well, my promised raises were never delivered and I was fired this week for demanding payment as I've gotten so far in the hole working for this guy!

N  25th of Jul, 2009 by

All Electrical Systems - No pay hack
All Electrical Systems

Owner and boss Claude routinely shows up on Friday with excuses instead of paychecks and yes he already holds a week, and another, and another. I've seen no less than 25 electricians come and go in my year here reffering to it as hack electric and tired of not being paid or bounced checks. Some of the wiser figured this shiester out real quick and were gone before I caught their names. Even though we havent been paid he continues to hire cash off the books inexperienced kids and the last one just got seriously hurt. I worked with this kid one day and Claude and I were arguing about not being paid and my advise that this kid was not what we needed right now. Long story short, he fired me, claiming I quit even when I said you cant even look me in the eyes, I'm ready for work tommorrow but you gotta pay you're employees. I showed up the next morning and he wouldnt answer his cell phone. I just talked to Dale the lead Electrician and he informed me Claude drove this kid out there and wound up having to take him to the hospital. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot! He's in trouble for paying cash off the books, not paying his full time electricians, and has OSHA to contend with as well as The Dept. of Labor, and perhaps the IRS. So you can either take my word for it or work here and see for yourself. Hack Electric!

All Electrical Systems Logo All Electrical Systems