All Care Dental / DENTURES

1 Auburn Hills, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 248-335-5700

I STARTED GOING TO THIS DENTIST OFFICE LATE LAST YEAR AND PAID FOR ALL MY SERVICES UP FRONT. NOW THAT ITS GETTING CLOSE FOR MY PERMENTANT DENTURES FOR DELIVERY, I THEN GET A CALL 4 HRS BEFORE MY APPT TODAY AND MY DENTURES ONCE AGAIN ARE NOT THERE! I HAVE HAD TO MAKE OTHER APPOINTMENTS IN THE PAST DUE OTHER EITHER THAT THEY HAVE TO GO TO ANOTHER OFFICE OR MY DENTAL WORK ISNT IN! THIS HAS BEEN VERY DISAPPOINTING NOT ONLY TO ME BUT AS WELL TO THE COMPANY! I HAD FAITH IN ALL CARE DENTAL WHEN I FIRST STARTED GOING ON 08-13-08! I SHOULD HAVE HAD MY DENTURES BY NOW BUT I GET EVERY EXCUSE AS TO WHY I DONT HAVE THEM AND I AM VERY UPSET WITH THE WAY THEY ARE HANDLING MY CASE! I PAID FOR THIS ALL UP FRONT AND I SHOULD HAVE HAD MY DENTURES 6 MONTHS AGO! PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE OUT AS TO WHEN I WILL GET THE REST OFF MY DENTAL WORK COMPLETED. THANK YOU, CHERYL BRADBERRY

Comments

17th of Jul, 2009

I JUST WANT WHAT I PAID FOR WITHOUT ANY MORE EXCUSES!

• Ba
      27th of Dec, 2010

I received my dentures in June of 2010 and before they make the final impression of my dentures. The doctor said he would make another impression of my mouth since I had all of my teeth pulled that way the dentures would fit better. The doctor did not do what he said and when I received my dentures they did not fit right at all. The top dentures stuck out`of my mouth and the bottom dentures would not stay in my mouth at all. I went back several times and they tried to adjust the dentures but they still did not fit right. I tried to tell the dentist but I do not think he understood me right. I paid a lot of money for the dentures and I cannot wear them at all. I feel that this dentist company is just out for the money and does not care about the patients care or privacy at all. The rooms were all open up concept and you can hear about other patients medical history and information which I do not think that is right and going against the HIPPA rules.

• He
      25th of Jan, 2011

I had my set of dentures made there and before I could get them adjusted the co. went out of business. The dentures need to be relined to fit my mouth. The set is way to big and They don't look right. I am a recently divorced mother and my mother bought the set with her credit cards because I had no dental insurance. I feel really bad because my mother lives on a pension and I feel guilty because I can't even wear the teeth that she paid for.