all audio expo / not recieving packages

1 brooklyn NY, United States Review updated:

ordered audio epuipment 4/2/2009 cant find status of order if it has been pulled, shipped, or out of stock. nobody to call or talk to about order all i get is messages
saying no one is there to answer phone credit card was accepted and charged

• Alvin Timmons's Response, Jul 21, 2018

TruthInEngineerMegaOffer@outlook.com to open your claim file

Comments

• Sh
      28th of Oct, 2008
    all audio expo - Money taken
    all audio expo
    1276 50th Street
    Brooklyn,new york
    New York
    Phone: 888-312-8346
    allaudioexpo.com

it is impossible to get into contact with these people. i have sent numerous emails and made non stop phone calls, and i still have not gotten any response. i ordered two headrest and wanted to return them after they arrived, because they didnt fit in the car. their customer service does not exist.

• Gr
      29th of Oct, 2008

Same problem. Got an order confirmation went to their website and the order said VOID. Called, e-mailed, tried to cancel ... no response...

• Sp
      21st of Jun, 2009

I also have placed an order with allaudioexpo.com far and amplifier and kit. They sent an email saying my creditor cancelled the card. I went to my creditor and they did no such thing. So i emailed allaudioexpo with the email address they gave me so i can resolved the problem BUT no replys to my email. I called them numerous times on numerous days, nobody answers! So know i have an order placed but cant do anything about it, cant pay for it or anything.

I believe allaudioexpo.com has the worst customers service of any cooperation i know.
    They do have good deals but im not buying anything from them EVER again.

CUSTOMERS SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE CUSTOMERS THEN THEY COME BACK FOR MORE
    ALLAUDIOEXPO.COM LACKS MAJORLY IN THAT DEPARTMENT

• Br
      16th of Jul, 2010

Same here, I ordered a stereo deck 3 weeks: no tracking number, no package, one returned call, one lame email returned so far but no stereo. How can these bozos still be in business??!

• Gj
      13th of Jan, 2011

I placed an order and my credit card was charged. I never received any confirmation of the order or any product. Phone calls to the business went unanswered or no calls were ever returned. Contacted credit card company to file a complaint and contacted the BBB. Next step is to have the Attorney General's Office investigate this company for Internet Fraud.

• De
      28th of Jan, 2011

I have a similar experience - ordered an item in September and five months later have not received the item - they have not responded to my e-mails or phone calls. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM ALL AUDIO EXPO!!!

• Pr
      17th of Jul, 2011
    all audio expo - Money taken
    All Audio Expo

Made an order, called company the following day 6-7 times with no response. I sent an e-mail with no response. I drove to the location listed on the site and All Audio Expo is not one of the companies running at that address, also an IP trace seems to show that the company is running out of Canada. I just want my money back.

• Al
      17th of Jul, 2014

I order from them too, a pair of sun visor monitors
    I tried to contact this seller but no answer, they took my money and didn't ship anything out,

• Al