All American Pool Maintence / Mis-diagnosis

1 Fullerton, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 951-361-1859

This company was subcontracted through my home warranty. The technician wasnt familar with my pool equipment and made up a ridiculous diasnosis which included for me to change the batteries in my remote. My remote doesn't use batteries!!! Stay away, this company is only interested in a trip charge! Luck for me, my home warranty company sent someone else is was knowledgable and professional!

Comments

• Se
      9th of Oct, 2014

All American pool maintenance is only in it for the trip charge, not the actual repair. They work with home warranty companies just to bill trip charges. The service technicians are incompetent and will make you lose your time and money.

I had them out twice for issues and they still fail to address the real problems. Just recently had them out for my pool heater and they just quickly diagnosed it as lack of maintenance----and of course it's not covered under warranty.
    Great job and great business model guys, you guys will go down with your lousy business and technical practices!!!

• So
      17th of May, 2018

I agree they are only in it for to get the quick cash grab. I had them out as referred by my warranty company. First visit they only took a picture. A week goes by and they come back with a new control panel for my pool heater and file a completed report. This didn't work so I contacted the warranty company to keep the file open. They came back another weak later and told me I needed more parts which would be another 5-7 business days. They came back then and left a message that more parts were required. As well they told me to clean my filters - they had been cleaned two weeks previously by my pool guy. A week later they return and file a completed report. Again the heater did not work and continued to show fan off message. I finally convinced my warranty company to get another company. The new company came out that same day, analyzed the heater made a few adjustments and discovered two worn out parts. They were back in two days and repaired it. American spent 5 weeks of my time with no results, told me they had their best tech on the job. Their customer service is a joke. I would never use this company again and would never recommend them.