All American Home PhoneBill and no service

Firstly, service was to become active in September of 2009, and was never activated. I received my first bill in October of 2009, still no service, tried to call company, would never answer their phone(I was calling from a land line phone at a friends' house). Received my second bill in November of 2009, still no service.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Gonzales, LAAfter numerous attempts to contact company from neighbors land-line phone and never being able to talk to anyone, I tried to contact from a cellular phone, and surprise!! They answered! I gave the account number, and verification information, and requested that the company delete the account, as I had never had service, and I wanted it confirmed in writing that the bill would be terminated, and the operator explained to me that they have no way to confirm in writing that my bill was terminated, and I asked about e-mailing me a letter, to which I was also told that they could not do it. It seems to me that a company that is on the up and up should have some way to let their consumer know that they will not be billed for service never received.

More All American Home Phone Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mo
      Dec 22, 2009

i KNOW TOO WELL what this customer is saying. i AM AN EX-EMPLOYEE OF ALL AMERICAN HOME PHONE .WHAT I MEAN IS THIS ALL AMERICAN HOME PHONE CONTRACTED A SMALL CALL CENTER IN MY COUNTRY OF SAN SALVADOR, ELSALVADOR called SIMERCO. just outside of costa rica .here are managers tell us not to help out the customers because they would make comments that this customers did not pay there bill anyways, that's why when you called customer service, customers could never get though .they do this on purpose so customers would not get there problem fix so they would else where, that's how they make there money .the govertment pays for part of each customer that sigh up ...they want people to keep switching so they make all the money ...here in SIMERCO in el salvador we have people who have done serious hard time in the states i mean is this, the employees that work for SIMERCO are all ex-convicts who were deported to our country after doing serious time like, WILLIAM MARROQUIN, EX- DRUG TRAFFICOR, ALSO GABRIEL FERNANDEZ EX- MURDER WHO DID 10 YEARS IN THE STATE OF TEXAS, I WORK WITH THEM. AND MANY MORE JUST LIKE THEM ...BUT THE OWNER HERE DOES not care who sees customers information, that' swhy when a customer would pay the activation fee of $13 dollars, they would save the customer debit or credit card information and try to use it ...also the owner of all america home phone ..kyle, , , he knows all the information but does not get ### because he's making all that money ...

you could contact me ...[protected]@yahoo.com

• It
      May 29, 2010

Well also there are another companies that are doing the same thing, they are lifeconnex, american dialtone, angles, dialtone and more, rentel, sctxlink, the real name of all those companies is benson communications, and what they do is steal the payments from customers and then they say that customer did not pay her bills and they have to pay for reconnection fees, they just try to take customer´s money away and customer service is very poor.

• Da
      Jul 23, 2010

money man

i am writting this to apologize to this company because everything i said was not true .I was upset this day due to some girlfriend issues .I never even work for this company .I do lived in El Salavdor, i use the inter like 24 /7, always on it .once again i am very sorry to this company and the 2 peple i mention, please forgive me

regards

money man

• Mo
      Jul 12, 2011

Come on... dont they deserve another chance... ... every one deserves a new chance of changing or better yet trying to... so money man te hecharon de algun call center por eso estas dolido...come on... this is so stupid man!!!