All-AboutJobs.com / Scamers?!?Totally NOT!

1 Philippines Review updated:

Hello, guys!i decided to drop by and share my opinion which i have from personal experience!
YES Like most of you i was once a client of All-AboutJobs.com
and during the whole process before i came in ireland:)) i didn't know what to think, but i
dicided to take the risk and see whats gonna hapen.so here i am in ireland working here as a system admin
for an year already!SO my advice to you is go for it!

Fr

Comments

• Be
      17th of Feb, 2009
    All-AboutJobs.com - Happy with my new job
    Philippines

Hello everybody! My name is Beatrice Gatdula and I am from Philippines. This company was recommended to me by my brother-in-law who used their services first. We are now both working in united kingdom and having a lot better money than in our country. i am glad I trusted him and use their services.

• To
      17th of Feb, 2009

All-AboutJobs.com & PMI

Hi there!

Right now this "All-AboutJobs.com" is helping me to process my application in Ireland. I am now on the stage of filling-up documents such as CV european standard, Work Permit, Motivation Letter. But i am being ask for the registration number which will be needed to the work permit. The All-AboutJobs.com referred me some companies who do such kind of process. One of it was the PM International and asking about 32 euro to make the package. I am confused and doubting if how true is this. Is there anyone who can help me and testify for this.

One thing more is All-AboutJobs.com ask for any money at the end of the transaction or within the process of your transaction?

Thanks a lot!

• Ro
      19th of Feb, 2009
    All-AboutJobs.com - They offer great services
    all-aboutjobs.com
    Philippines

Listen, everyone. I trusted all about jobs's team, as many people do. Now thanks to them I am in Ireland and I have a great employer who is very kind. And even after 6 months working he even raised my salary. Here everyone do this. What i want to say is that they are good because they help people to make their dreams come true. Believe me. Do not believe people who do not even know them.

23rd of Feb, 2009

I think you're not saying the truth, many people in the whole world was victim of ALL ABOUT JOBS, they are FAKE, try to contact the employer that they gave to you then you will discover that they have no job offer. I am a victim of them so that I will say it because I experience it.no ask any money but they will refer to the other agency that also fake and they have connive with them, just compute the money of all their victim, it is a large amount of money. just wait 30 work days that they give, after that no work, if you ask the status, they didn't know.because no employer, they are lying to the people.ALL-ABOUTJOBS, JOBS IN EUROPE, PM INT'L. is only one.

23rd of Feb, 2009

if you are saying the truth, give me your contact yo prove that they are genuine. I am victim of them, no work, no employer. all people of all about jobs are LIAR, and that company is SCAM. To all people that sending emails of that company, IGNORE it. they are FAKE.

23rd of Feb, 2009

THAT'S NOT TRUE, YOU AND ALL ABOUT JOBS IS ONLY ONE TO CONVINCE THE PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE LEGAL, BUT THE TRUTH IS YOU ARE FAKE, SCAM, ILLEGAL. TO ALL PEOPLE SENDING MESSAGE OF THA COMPANY, DON'T TRUST THEM.I TELL YOU THIS BECAUSE THEY ARE LIAR.

• Fu
      6th of Mar, 2009

If you are in the UK, then why does it show up on this site that you are in the Philippines? BIG red flag...

12th of Mar, 2009
    All-AboutJobs.com - hello
    all-aboutjobs.com
    United Kingdom

Hello to everyone out there, I have a major difficulty to judge myself what’s this whole thing about.. I am applying for a job position with them and they told me that I need to prepare my documents but that is where the difficulty is coming in to play, because I am also a bit doubtful, please give any information that you have in order to guide me the right direction. Thank you!

• Va
      15th of Mar, 2009

all-aboutjobs.com is a complete SCAM!

19th of Mar, 2009

hello! i am anabel and i want to defend frodo as i also too applied for a job with this company.And they also help me as they help him. I don't know for other people but i appreciate the helping hand they reached to me.I was a housewife who were depending on my husband but after a tragic accedent i was all alone in the world.So i have to take care of my own.So i applied in this company for a work and i maneged to get the position i was only able to do- cleaning.So now i am proud to say that i am a chambermaid in a lovely hotel.Once again thank you guys..Bye

• Vi
      10th of Apr, 2009
    All-AboutJobs.com - Its nice here
    All-aboutjobs.com
    United Kingdom

I am guy from Philippines and I miss my country but I am happy because I help my family. I am in London, my work is maintenance worker and I like it. I am here because Allaboutjobs did this for me. They prepared my documents, they find me this job. I am here 2 years and 4 months and everything is ok – salary, I not pay for living because I sleep in the hotel. I started to study language here and I am very good now It was hard for me to make my documents before 2 years but Allaboutjobs suggested this agency PM International and they made it. Two companies made the best for me. Thank them!

• Fa
      14th of May, 2009

well, for now i cannot answer your question regarding if you should pay or not for the documentation fee for the CV UK/standard format because we are still waiting for the outcome of my husband's application, but we already seen the softcopy of the said document.. if its true or not we can't really say coz no one who post in this site gives as details or proof and a person who will stand to prove that all-aboutjobs are scammers. What we have in mind is that nothing in these world are free. All questions in our minds are all lifted up to the Lord... but i will give you an update for all of us to have peace of mind... God Bless Us all... and wishing that all-aboutjobs.com is an answered prayer to us.