All-aboutjobs / I am blessed! I found All-aboutjobs!

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Hi, I am Lilibeth Rivera from Philippines. I have seen many countries around the world but I have never worked abroad. When I graduated I had to start working. I wanted something different and interesting. Though my father has a family business I decided to be independent and started looking for a job abroad. But it was not so easy. I made a list with some companies that offered such services but the whole process with them would take me more than 3-4 months. I didn’t want to wait so long. In my list there was one company that worked only with internet. I didn’t think it would works but I tried. One month later I was in London, working as a Hotel Manager. I graduated my higher education with this major. I am so happy now, I can earn money and go back for vacations in Manila. And the life in London is so dynamic and I am so interesting for the London guys  Thanks All aboutjobs!

Comments

• Er
      16th of Feb, 2009
    All-aboutjobs - Good company
    All-aboutjobs
    Philippines

I used their company. I am now in Birmingham, working and have very good money. They was very helpful. They not charge money. I only paid for documents and I thankful. I wait only one month and I go in united kingdom. You have to try too.

• Ag
      16th of Feb, 2009
    All-aboutjobs - great service!
    United Kingdom

Hello!I am a Philipo and i want to share with you my point of view. i am pleased with their service.In the beginning i wasn't sure that their services are free but since i contact the customer service ofice i were able to understand what is all about.I am so happy now since i am in London working.Thank you!

• Pe
      11th of Mar, 2009
    All-aboutjobs - New life!
    United Kingdom

My name is Pedro. Last December my wife joined me here in Dublin and started work again thanks to all-aboutjobs Company. We both used their services and now I am very happy to share that we are buying a flat next month thanks to the loan we were given from the bank. We are starting a completely new life here. We managed to get out of Philippines and we are not going back. We want everybody to know that this company can change your life forever.

• Al
      12th of Mar, 2009
    All-aboutjobs - Love is everywhere!
    Ireland

Hi. I am Anvil. I wish to share that I have met the love of my life. Thanks to all-about jobs people I am now in and my beautiful fiance and I are getting married next month. Soon I will be regular Irish citizen!!! The love of YOUR life might be here waiting for you also…

9th of Apr, 2009
    All-aboutjobs - all-aboutjobs
    www.all-aboutjobs.com
    Dublin
    United Kingdom

Hello, mates. I just wanted to share the good experience I had with this all-aboutjobs company. I was a huge pessimist about getting anything on the internet, but i am happy that I did it that time. The job they find for me is perfect for my previous experience. My boss even started giving me better salary after 6 months working good. So i want to suggest you all - feel the difference. Here in Ireland is like nowhere else in the world! contact this all-aboutjobs and you can get the life you have always wanted!

13th of Apr, 2009
    All-aboutjobs - Excellent service
    All-aboutJobs
    Philippines

My name is Anne Rizol. I am a Philippine young girl. Here I would like to share my history - about job service of one company I met- All-aboutJobs, I needed a job very badly because I come from a poor family that can not take care of me anymore, I needed money not only for me, but for my two little brothers (my mother is a single mother and me is the only one person that is helping raising my brothers). So I was almost desperate ( for the crisis here it is very difficult to find a job suitable to feed almost 4 people!). So I looked for and finally found- All-aboutJobs- actually they proposed me an excellent job offer I could not refuse. Now who can guess where am I??? In Ireland looking after a wonderful old lady-it is perfect chance that came to me

• Pa
      30th of Apr, 2009

That's great!!! Congratulations!!! Nice to hear something good about a company.

• 0 Votes

believe me they're scammers
    my so-called employer even told me to report them to the police
    because they have no idea of the company
    they just used certain companies name to fool applicants
    but the is truth they have no contact of the employer

• Pa
      1st of May, 2009

Yeah after I posted this I read some of the other postings about the company. They are all philipino (sp?) and went to work in other countries. That sounded kind of fishy to me. I even tried to look them up but couldn't find anything.

• Cn
      29th of May, 2009

hello lilibeth. if you happened to see my comment pls. reply. I am also from Phils. but currently in Shanghai. I am just wondering if its all true. I had an offer also from this company.They want me to to pay 32Euro. Is that the same process as u had? They recommended me to PM International Corp. and they will process the documents and changed my Cv into European format. Pls. give me advise I dont want to spend money if this is a scam.

• Ha
      26th of Jun, 2009

hi, im 27 from phillipppines, right now im in zhuhai, i was also experience the same as ur experience.i had receive email from service@england -jobsly.com they told me they have employer for me so i need to prepared my documents, but they have suggest use the Pm company which expresstranslator11@googlemail.com they ask 32euro, in short i send coz i want to have job, then they send me 3document, after that yesterday they asking again 16.50 euro for delivering my documents to my employer, i dont know what to do.i dont also if i will believe it or not since i read some of u that victim of this, its the same way.pls help me what to do?Do i have to send them or not..i just want to have a good job in abroard