ALL-ABOUT-JOBS.com / Thank you guys

1 Philippines Review updated:

Have you tried this website ALL-ABOUT-JOBS.com?

Hi. I am Mark Morales and I want to say thank you to All-About-Jobs team. They found me a job as an accountant in a UK firm. It is so nice here. So thank you, guys and keep helping other people

Comments

Br
  14th of Aug, 2008
Philippines

Hello. I would like to say something about ALL-ABOUT-JOBS.com. I have found a job suitable for me and this company helped me and gave me the right advises. The main thing about finding a job was that the charge had been taken from my employer.

An
  22nd of Aug, 2008
India
www.all-about-JOBS.com

Hi. I am Anil Aseem. I am from India. All-About-Jobs helped me to come here and have the work contract and work visa. I work now as a room attendant in UK. I am pleased with the payment. The conditions are good. Everything is fine. My uncle now is also applying for job with them. He is not very good in English, but the people from the company said that he has chances.

26th of Aug, 2008
Philippines
www.all-about-JOBS.com

Hi. I am Jessica Paulino. I don’t know English well. Now I am working in UK as a housekeeper and I am studying English . I found that job with the All-about-jobs website. This people were very good with me. They help me much. Don’t worry about not knowing the language. They give you a chance. Good luck.

Jo
  28th of Aug, 2008

helo jessica hope u can help me find a job there coz i will just experience this but do u know paldinmedico@yahoo.com. this is an agency in europe and theyre asking me resume, working permit application and form. i have no idea were its going to go.

thnks,

joy

15th of Sep, 2008

Just want to check if this is a scam elail for me so that I can send the money if this is true...

Hi,

Thank you for choosing Paldins Medi Co. Please, find our message by clicking the following link: http://www.alienbooks.net/offer1.htm

In case you become our applicant we are ready to make the following immediately and according to the European requirements and standards:
1. CV EU standard
2. work permit application form
3. Motivation letter, containing
4. your personal registration number from the foreign work force office

If you are interested, please, e-mail us or come online to chat with a customer service officer of ours on yahoo messenger: moshnostkontrol. You can also phone us on: 00359 32 991195. As soon as you contact us we shall get in touch with JobinEurope.net to request your personal details with your kind permission.

Sincerely,
Paldin Medi Co.
How come they cannot give me the employer's name so I can check this out.

15th of Sep, 2008

Hi,

1. CV EU standard
2. work permit application form
3. Motivation letter, containing
4. your personal registration number from the foreign work force office

Sincerely,
Paldin Medi Co.

Is this true or just a scam.
I want to know since they cannot give me the name of the employer and when I search for the internet, I found the same words and it says it is a scam...
Hoping for your quick response.

Sa
  25th of Sep, 2008

hi.i wish to get a job through you in europe.i am a graduate and i need a job

Sa
  25th of Sep, 2008

i wish to get a job through you in euope.i am a graduate and i eish to get a job

Sh
  6th of Oct, 2008

Im looking a job, i hope i find job as soon here...im graduate a bachelor of nursing, im willing to work...

Ma
  16th of Feb, 2009

all about jobs team, i know they want to help other people by finding job in the fastest and easiest way, but my husband was 4mos from now waiting when is the sure date of he's arrival. we paid all the requirements needed they asking. but we all know that we are experiencing crisis and my husband wants to have asap. I hope that all about jobs team will properly address my husbands status. hop this coming march he will be schedule for he's arrival. Maggie from Philippines

17th of Jun, 2009

I just want to ask, how long do you have your job there in UK by the help of allaboutjobs.com. Thanks!

Lo
  26th of Jun, 2009

hi...
how long did you wait before you leave the country?

Lo
  26th of Jun, 2009

how long did you wait for them to process the application?

An
  7th of Sep, 2009

hi.i wish to get a job through you in europe.i am a Computer diploma and i need a job