Alkhobar Driving / Cheating happening on saudi on driving scholl by private party

1 alkhobar, Saudi Arabia Review updated:

alkhobar driving is school, is good driving teaching, but taking so much time to give the driving license more than several months for unskilled or new learner, so, driving learner getting depressed and mind disturbed, so, by using this situation, by fraud people, mind washing and cheating money to foreigner that promoting to get the driving license by short get method, after that no response from the fraud cheater, and mobile number switched off. the fraud persons number is [protected], [protected]. so, this problem, whoever loss the money, that persons can't come out to speak, since it is illegal. the fraud taking more than 1700 riyal to everyone. so, kindly track the above mobile no. and arrest and jail him, so that he will cheat more. the cheater from india.

Co
Dec 17, 2014

Comments

• Da
      29th of Mar, 2008
    Self - i did not want the magazine renew
    national credit audit corpaoration
    8512 allen rd
    Peoria
    Illinois
    Phone: 1-309*692-3441

I did not renew a magzine and I received a collect notice for 12.oo.You know what they can do with that 12.oo.Thanks ms. Dale Merrell.

4th of Apr, 2008
    Self - Expedia Charge???

I just found an unathorized charge on my account too. Does anyone know what this is for?? I am calling my bank to stop payment. This is outrageous that the banks are allowing this if this is know to be a trouble company.

• Ni
      4th of Apr, 2008
    Self - deadbeat father
    child support enforcement
    324 West Jefferson St
    Brooksville
    Phone: 800-622-5437
    myflorida.com/dor/childsupport

My father Anthony John Ruzicka Jr owes over $60, 000 in back child support. He has not been arrested since 1999, and was not made to pay a dime when he was arrested. He works under false names and alias, and because he has friends in the Hernando County Sheriff's Office, he was able to get the order vacated. I want to know why he doesn't have to pay the money and why he gets of scott free. This state is ridiculous.

• Bi
      17th of Apr, 2008
    Self - took money from bank account
    I.D. Procs.com
    Minneapolis
    Minnesota
    Phone: 1-866-886-1277
    ID Procs.com

these people just took 30 dollars and some cents from my checking account for a service i did not subscribe to, at least not willingly. how do i get my money back. please help

30th of Apr, 2008
    Self - scam cheating fraud
    monroviadesigns
    Alabama

I never heard of this company bank notified me that a scam artist had fraudulently removed money from my bank account... do not know of this SCAM ARTIST but want them caught and tried for stealing from people when is this going to stop !!! WE WORK HARD FOR OUR MONEY no matter what the amount is times are tight enough for us to liveand survive!!!

• Sh
      30th of Apr, 2008
    Self - Fraud
    Afni Inc
    Florida

I just got notice that I could pay a settlement of over 800 dollars for a debt of about 1500 dollars due to Cingular. I have never been with Cingular my whole life thus Afni is being fraudalent towards people and they better watch it or I will contact the state attorney general general of Florida Bill McCollum

• Ni
    Urbana
    Illinois
    Phone: 2179540442
    [protected]@hotmail.com

I do not want this id theft service. You guys withdraw 31.98 off my account. That cause me to overdraft! Please re-imburse my account, and cancel my service. Thank you.

• Dr
      14th of Jul, 2008
    Self - status of credit card application

Dear Sir/Madam,

I had applied for a life time free gold card sometimes back.Ref No is 1494340.Please intimate present status of the application.

Regards

Dr Asok Kumar Pal

22nd of Jul, 2008
    Self - tirereplacement
    Phone: 5436301

i like the tires i have but when one goes bad then all 4 should be replaced this tires cost me alot of money around 1200.00 dollars and should be under full warrenty nomatter what the tread depth is they were almost brand new i cant afford to keep fixing them if one fales.i dont like to complane do you have any suggestions please call me if you do if anything else goes wrong i will find a new tire company

22nd of Aug, 2008
    Self - your withdrawl

You have attempted twice to remove cash from my checking account. Funds have not been available for that wiuthdrawl and I have not authorized said withdrawl. I want you to replace 2 overdraft charges of $28 each as soon as possible
    David Kage

Self - Too many solicitation calls
    1731 Mitchell Ave, #2
    Tustin
    California

I have been getting at least 5 calls per day from Discover card people soliciting services, etc. How can I stop these calls? Do I need to close the account? Please advise.

Thanks,

Fawzia Begum

30th of Aug, 2008
    Self - not get passport

I applied for passport application in the month May'08( 21.05.08) and police varification done on month of June'08. Till date I wouldnot get my passport or donot know the status. Kindly help me.

Sagnik

• Le
      29th of Sep, 2008
    Self - Scamming and fraud
    1833 Ravenswood Dr
    Anderson, IN
    Indiana
    Phone: 765 642 1733

I believed that I was paying $6.95 for a one time search and found out five months later that I had been signed up for a monthly program which I did not and do not want. Cancel immediately .
    Lee Handley

gordonville
    Texas
    Phone: u know it
    identitytheftrefund.com

THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I WAS TOLD TO GIVE MORE DETAILS...WELL YOU ALL HAVE TILL FRIDAY OCT. 3 TO PUT ALL MY MONEY BACH ALL 12 MONTHS OR YOU WILL BE TALKING TO MY LAWYER.MY CANCELLATION NUMBER IS 1869908 AND I LIKE THAT AS SOON AS AS POSSIBLE IM GOING TO HAVE SURGERY AND THIS WILL HELP WITH MY BILLS THIS IS SURGERY NUMBER 2 SO SCAM OR NO SCAM MY LAWYER WILL BE SEEING YOU ALL IF NO REFUND IN MY ACCOUNT ASAP...

• Vi
      14th of Oct, 2008
    Self - india today sweep stakes
    India

these india today buggers have been sending these postal mails every month telling me that i have been adjudged 1 of the winners in their sweepstakes contest!!! i want these royal blood suckers to stop mailnig these crap...could some one please help????

• Re
      31st of Oct, 2008

i agree with the above one, i too got similar kind of stupid mails from them- is there any way to stop them mailing us...

6th of Nov, 2008
    Self - fraudulent/forged check
    rewards connection transformation LLC

I don't know who these people are. All I know is that monies started "disappearing" from my account. I print one of the checks and it looks nothing like my box of checks, but it has a lot of my identification on it. This is fraud! The "company" is: "rewards connection transformation" LLC".

• St
      13th of Nov, 2008
    Self - the tea makes me sick

I ordered tea from you people and you send me other things that I don't want, and you are charging fees on my card. This will stop or I will get counsel after your company . You must take me off your mailing list and credit my account with the charges that you have made on my card.

The tea I ordered made me sick and I will be sending it back to your company

• Bp
      20th of Nov, 2008

they obtained all required information from me over phone and no response till now. How can we belive India Today? the reputed cheater right?

• Pr
      3rd of Dec, 2008
    Self - unauthorized charge

i ordered the tea and have but i didn't want the web access was charged 4.95 and want refunded i want tea and have paid big price for it but don't want to be chared for web access i knoew i would not use have been trying to cancel web access for a month was chg 11/04

15th of Dec, 2008
    Self - CANCELLATIION
    SELF

User--insider832 I want to cancell this account. No Thank You.

Mark A McAlpine

[protected]@inorbit.com
    ******please advise when done*****

15th of Dec, 2008

cancel this

19th of Feb, 2009

I don't like the way you do your bussiness you don't have your stuff to gather you donot have a a user name or do you have a pass word set up and then on top of that you tried to get money out of my accountso there for i yhink you are a frud so i am sending you a cancellation to cancell my google account thanyou anthony jackson

7th of Apr, 2009
    Self - unauthorise charge
    self
    Phone: 3214608709

I did not authorise you to take my money i will be contacting a lawyer concerning this matter this fruad. You have until 4/8/09 to contact me. MS Lamisha 321-460-8709 to refund my money on my card you have cause me a great deal of inconvincey an i am very up set

• Ri
      3rd of May, 2009
    Self - nba
    Texas

They are supposed to be showing game 1 of the nba between dallas and denver and they have to service. Just a blank screen. Don't know if just a local prob here with kvia or national but what a croc of crap

• Pa
      3rd of Sep, 2009
    Self - CREDIT CARD
    SELF
    LITLE ROCK, AR
    Arkansas
    Phone: 5015654710

HOW MANY PEOPLE DON'T NOTICE THERE IS A $100 ANNUAL FEE ON SAMS CREDIT CARD???? WHILE YOU ARE GETTING 18 MONTHS FREE INTEREST. THERE AIN'T NO THING AS A FREE LUNCH. UNAMERICAN!!!

26th of Dec, 2009
    Self - Very late process for repairing my GPRS facility
    AIRTEL
    India

MY NO IS 9906208742 AND FROM HALF OF MONTH I WAS UNABLE TO USE THE FACILITY OF GPRS (RENTAL 49 IS ACTIVE ON MY MOBILE). THE LOCAL STAFF OF J & K DID NOT RESOLVE MY PROBLEM AT VERY SWIFTLY AND ALSO TAKE VERY LONG TIME TO RESOLVE THE POBLEM

• Cc
      12th of Jan, 2010
    Self - rip off
    Alaska

I too have been a victim of a rip off. I also applied for a loan and they tried to withdraw from my account and I did not have anything in my bank at that time and ended up with a negitive balance. Who do we contact about this?

• Va
      31st of Jan, 2010
    Self - unauthorized billing
    Maryland

on my December credit card statement there was an authorized billing in the amount of $35.95. I DID NOT authorize or order this product and expect my account to be credited for the full amount immediately. I appreciate your expediency in this matter.

31st of Jan, 2010

What company are you complaining about? What is the product the company says you ordered?

If, as stated in your post, there was an "authorized" charged, this means that you, or someone using your credit card, purchased something. Perhaps you meant to say that there was an "unauthorized" charge.

The telephone number of the company that sent the charge to the credit card company is included in the transaction record on many credit card statements. Did you look for a telephone number?

Did you search for the company online?

Did you contact your credit card company and tell them that there was an unauthorized charge on your December statement? Credit card companies have the ability to investigate unauthorized charges.

• Aa
      2nd of Feb, 2010
    Self - Poor/immature management
    Hospitals
    Pakistan

In Karachi adventist hospital there is no patient's linen
    no medicine available in pharmacy even routine used medicines are not available .
    But it happening since they changed the medical director "Doctor Daniel" He dont know how to run a hospital, how to manage it, how to deal with staff, how to deal with patients, how to deal with patients attendents, he has very ill behaviour

• Cl
      4th of Mar, 2010
    Self - robbery
    Real networks/unlimited movies & superpass.

Sir,
    I had registered for a free trial offer of Real networks (RN)unlimited movies & superpass .And the company, with out my consent has been charging my credit card (4-5 months) till date, for services which I had not availed/applied.

• St
      27th of Mar, 2010
    Self - Sexual offenders
    Self
    California

I have been abused mentally and sexually at this apartment. I have been here for 3 years and i want to file charges against the manager and 3 tenents for sexual abuse and grabbing my girlfriends privates. This building is a nightmare! How can i do this?

• Gu
      1st of Apr, 2010
    Self - over charge
    g uillaume Jacobs
    Lake Worth
    Phone: 561 214 5382
    [protected]@aol.com

I had canceled the first order because of a typing error and re sumitted the 2nd. one. but i am being charged for both. I want to be credited for one $15 charge to my visa. please reply.at... [protected]@aol.com

• Sk
      3rd of Apr, 2010

Contact a lawyer, quickly!

• Ga
      10th of Apr, 2010

HELLO? What is keeping you from moving out? You have issues...

• Li
      25th of May, 2010

Guess the OP is thinking that maybe he shouldn't have had a "too cool for school" attitude when he was younger. The nerds are the ones who don't have to live in low-rent places like this. Poor life choices!

• Mi
      25th of May, 2010

You could just move. The police are not going to do anything about the tenants grabbing your girlfriends private parts. Though one thing i'd say is buck up and punch them in the face. In situations such as this, you are limited in your choices for legal reasons, sometimes personal, and usually it may escalate. But I hope you have since worked out the problem

• Go
      11th of Oct, 2010
    Self - roaming complaint
    gc das
    India

My sim card is from Nagpur, maharastra, INDIA. I hade taken a scheam of 49 paisa /min for local & STD from Nagpur to any corner of India.i am at roaming at Orissa I am paying one rupees fifty paisa (01.50)per minute for out going calls for one minute.Why & how Can you do some thing for me.

• Ba
      18th of Nov, 2010
    Self - win Promo
    Blessing
    Nigeria
    [protected]@yahoo.com

A text was sent to my Nokia Phone that I won the NokiaUK end of year promo. my ref. no. is NK141, and my mobile no is 08055817607. how do i go about claiming my prizes.