Alitescooters.comdefective warrantty parts

D Review updated:

I received replacement motor for scooter. Took 11 months to get any action. My mechanic installed the new motor. Could not get it to run right away. Started to investigate the symptom of engine failure to run. He found the following problems with the new motor they sent me for warranty replacement. Was blowing the carburetor off the intake boot. Camshaft was 180 degree out of time. When he got the motor started it was leaking oil out of cylinder base gasket or case halves. Was not sure. He did not tear the engine apart. Who knows what else was wrong or tampered with. Called ALITESCOOTERS.com after I found out they had changed there name from allnewsports.com. Person I spoke to in customer service denied any relationships with allnewsports.com. After talking with him for a few minutes about the problem he seemed well aware of it. Told me I had to go through Allnewsports.com to get permission for parts to be sent to fix motor. Contacted Allnewsports again. Never did get a reply. Unable to contact ALITESCOOTERS.com for replacement motor for the faulty one they sent me.
Telephone calls and emails go unanswered. Setting here with scooter from Allnewsports with no motor.

• N
      Jul 28, 2009

Neil here in Seattle,
    Bought 2 Roketa 2500 cc from Alitescooters, Nothing but problems with bad carbs, auto chokes, and to top off, bad defective clutches,
    Nothing but BS with Bad clutches, they sent used parts that were covered in grease!
    It has cost me an additional $500 in Labor and Time just to have them ### there way on any further complaints. Tried calling but Ph# is out of business!!
    What the Hell!
    Warranty is total ++BS++
    Do not deal with any chinese bike dealers! Beware of on line bike sales.
    Good Luck getting the same parts.
    If a class action lawsuit is filed count me in!!!
    Please contact me at [protected]@comcast.net

• M
      Nov 02, 2009

I AGREE ALITESCOOTERS(ALLNEWSPORTS) IS A COMPLETE JOKE ALL THEY DO IS TALK A BUNCH OF CRAP, AND WHEN THEY GET YOUR MONEY THEN YOUR NOTHING TO THEM. I PURCHASED A 250 GO-KART FROM THEM IN JUNE 2008.AND FROM DAY 1 IT HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT A NIGHTMARE, WHEN IT FINALLY CAME IT HAD BROKEN PARTS, MISSING PARTS, SCRATCHES, DENTS, WRONG COLOR.AND WHEN I CALLED TO COMPLAIN ALL THEY DID WAS GIVE ME A BOAT LOAD OF CRAP.NOBODY WOULD HELP WITH THE PROBLEM, AND TO DATE MY SON HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO RIDE THE GO-KART.IT SITS IN MY GARAGE COLLECTING DUST.SO I AM ASKING ANYBODY WHO HAS THE SAME PROBLEM TO CONTACT ME.I AM STARTING A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THIS SO CALLED COMPANY.YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT [protected]@YAHOO.COM