Alitalianon arrival of baggage

Hi,
I, Natavarpuri Goswami Travelled today from Abu Dhabi to MADRID (booking reference -2MR5DH).   I deposited Luggage in Abu Dhabi and when I arrived here, I had a great shock of not reaching my Luggage. I have launched complaint' at Madrid Airport with above file reference.
In fact, this was my HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. From Abu Dhabi, I had a boarding pass for ROME to MADRID ALITALIA flight with Boarding gate 12. when I reached it was told that GATE changed to 07. When I reached at 07, it was told that it is changed to 14. Literally, RUNNING I had boarded.

Now, come to LOSSESS because of baggage missing. I came here on a BUSINESS TRIP and all my Important Documents were there in the Baggage. I will be having a GREAT SETBACK in my purpose of BUSINESS. Plus all my clothes are there in the Bag.

This is really a HUGE LOSS to me and VERY MUCH DIS COMFORT. Please get my bag at the earliest and send to my hotel. I have already given address in my above complaint.

You have to pay me compensation because it is purely NGLEGENCE from your side and I am facing a huge loss and too much trouble

Ng