Alitalia / Customer Service
I purchased 3 tickets - 2 adult and 1 infant through Alitalia's website 2 or 3 weeks ago. Since I didn't receive a confirmation letter, I called the company and I was assured that my tickets were purchased. Today I found out that my credit card wasn't charged for this transacton. So, I called Alitalia again ... And my odessy began. I spoke with 3 of their customer care agents and none of them seemed to be helpful or polite. Is this Alitalia's policy?
I was supposed to travel on Dec.7, 2007 and go visiting my parents for the holidays. Now I have no ticket. They offered me to buy new ones which were 3 times more expensive. Even through a website you can find cheaper ones.
I asked to speak with a supervisor. First time I was on hold for a while and then the same agent told me that nothing could be done but buy new tickets. The second time I was left on hold for 10 mins and nobody answered so I hung up. The third time it was a very rude woman who just hung up on me.
More Alitalia Complaints & Reviews
- Alitalia - Worst customer service! 
- Alitalia - Avoid Alitalia Airlines! 
- Alitalia - beroepshouding stewards, zoekraken bagage, tel.bereikbaarheid enz.
- Alitalia - DO NOT FLY ALITALIA 
- Alitalia - seat booking 
- Alitalia - charge for baggage 
- Alitalia - refund not received
- Travelocity And Alitalia - airline
- Al Italia - damaged baggage
- Alitalia - appalling customer service in regards to damaged luggage.