Alisan Golden Coach / super bad driver's attitude

1 Chee Uthit Rd, ตำบล หาดใหญ่ Amphoe Hat Yai, Chang Wat Songkhla 90110, ThailandMalaysia Review updated:

On 8 Feb 2019, I and my family took Alisan Golden Coach Express (BND 8396) 9 am (Hatyai time) from Hatyai to TBS (Terminal Bersepadu Selatan).

When we cleared from Hatyai custom, I with my elder sister went to the toilet and when we came out from the toilet, we saw our bus is going to leave the bus waiting area. We run and keep follow the bus but the driver never stops the bus, he left Hatyai's custom without confirming all passengers has on board. As my younger sister who on the bus claimed that she has told the bus driver that we still yet on board but the bus driver ignored my sis and shouted: "already stay so many days at Hatyai, still shop not enough?"

We felt scared as our bag, passport and luggage are not with us. But what we only can rush and run to Malaysia custom hope the bus will wait for us. Luckily my mother and younger sister are waiting for us at Malaysia custom.

The driver never apologizes to us. His bad attitude makes us feel disappointed.
Besides, the bus air-con also got problem and the driver stop the bus at Kedah. All the passenger was come out and waiting for them to service the bus. This was a long journey bus; can this company confirm all their bus is under good condition before departure?

Please take serious notice in this issue especially towards the driver attitude. If that day I'm not Malaysian and without a passport at Malaysia custom, I'm considered as a no identification person.

This was a very bad experience and it was worsening to me and my family!

Hs
Feb 12, 2019

Comments

• Mr
      12th of Feb, 2019

You need to keep your important information with you at all times.

This is not a school bus where they have checklists and procedures. This sounds like a coach bus and when they leave they leave. They assume everyone who rides the bus are adults and can be responsible for managing their time.