Alina GarciaHarrasing people on CL

1 Review updated:

Alina Garcia Phone number: [protected]

This person got a free Quaker parrot from me. She kept this bird for 2 months before selling it to someone else. I recieved a complaint that the bird I sold her was sick. After having a big heated discussion she said to me that she had left the bird next to the Air Conditioner. I asked her if she knew that a bad draft could cause respiratory infections and she said no. So she then told me she was going to get her boyfriend to kill my boyfriend. She was very rude and tried her best to itimidate me.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Tampa, FLI know for sure she doesn't have a legitamate license to sell animals because I've been to her house. It's a two story house her parents own and she drives a silver either honda civic or a toyota corolla I don't quite remember which one now. All I know is she is should not be selling all those animals she is getting for free. It's not fair to be a backyard breeder while so many other animals are dying in shelters. I feel bad she has to do this to make her income to pay rent to her parents with whom she lives with. Please stop her!

Comments

•   Jun 24, 2009

My advice would be to quickly take out a big insurance policy on your boyfriend just in case...

• Di
      Jan 17, 2015

yeah I know the low life Alina, she used to date the guy who murdered his girlfriend. These people are real bad news, she and her sister stephanie both. The dad is kookoo for coco puffs. they follow that sinister religion stuff and get animals for ritual sacrifices they are drug addicts, and expose their kids to child molesters and abusers.Stephanie just got contempt of court, for not testifying against an abuser.They are real bad spice addicts, keep away from these people, and warn everyone you know.

• Al
      May 01, 2016

this is a load of b******* that girl is nothing like what they say on here she doesn't even have birds that is not even her phone number

• Br
      May 04, 2016

To "alinag"... maybe you should have made the username your name. Coming on here, commenting like you aren't talking about yourself.

• Br