AliExpress / refund not received

Refund enquiry for Order ID: [protected]
I am really very disappointed and nobody seems to assist me, just empty promises...

I've purchased on 13th July 2017 a "Digiprog 3 OBD Version Odometer Correction Tool Digiprog III Main Unit ONLY" identified by
Order ID: [protected]
from Store name: OBDOBD2 Electronic Tech Co., Ltd -
Street Address: Room 13A08, Unit 2, Building NO.1 DanCuiXinYuan, BuLan Road Crossing, BUJI TOWN
City: ShenZhen
Province/State: Guangdong
Country/Region: China (Mainland)
Zip: 518112

for Price: R160
I've received the product very quick and in a safe order. BUT unfortunately, the tool wasn't working as described. I was very disappointed and I opened a Dispute.
I was chatting with the seller and agreed to send it back to them. The seller told me that they will accept my return just if I'll close the Dispute, which I've done...
The product has been sent next day and the seller which also RECEIVED it in 2 weeks after - on 17 of August 2017.
Since then I am keep on chatting with the seller (chat attached), with the life chat (customer care...) NOBODY seems to help me and proceed for a REFUND.
The seller recommended me that if I have to re-open the Dispute in order for them to help me and give me a refund.
It's IMPOSSIBLE!
The Dispute has a time limit and a message is keep on coming, saying that I cannot be able to do it now, as is too late...
Sorry, you cannot open a dispute for this order.
Disputes can only be opened up to 15 days after you have confirmed receiving your items.
Order confirmation of receipt time is: Mon Jul 24 00:28:41 PDT 2017
You may open a dispute for the order before: Tue Aug 08 00:18:41 PDT 2017

I was planning to have a nice business relationship with the Alibaba/Aliexpress suppliers, but after this BAD experience, I am not too sure anymore...
Do you really have a good customers protection plan in place?

Would you PLEASE assist me and give me an indication how I can recover my money back.

Henry Mario

Ma
Aug 28, 2017

Comments

Jul 29, 2019

Aliexpress said that they'll send my refund but it has been 2 months now without getting anything. I'm so frustrated.