AliExpressrefund

Dear Aliexpress,

I am request you to forward this matter to a Supervisor or Manager for further review and action please.

I have been a loyal customer of yours for many years, I have never encountered this much frustration in my life, can you please help me sort this out as soon as possible.

Regarding the order below (order id: [protected]):

I purchased these headlights for $467.95 AUD, and they are faulty, completely defective and cannot be used, a screenshot is attached.

I also paid $300AUD for mechanical labour to install, then uninstall, then install and uninstall again (4 times) as per the seller's instructions, out of which only $150 had receipt (attached), the other $150 I did NOT get a receipt because it was cash.

In my refund request, I asked for $300AUD to cover my labour, I was still trying to get the headlights to work, but unfortunately they cannot be used, I have taken the headlights to all of the mechanics in Melbourne, every mechanic is saying the headlights are FAULTY.

You have only refunded me $300AUD - this ONLY covers the labour cost of the installation, I had to pay more to get my original headlights installed back in because the LED ones were faulty.

I need you to help me Return the product back to the Seller and please provide me the full refund of additional $467.95 AUD as refund for the price I paid for this faulty product please, the $300AUD you refunded me was to cover the mechanic labour cost ONLY.

Please put yourself in my situation - think about it? If you bought headlights for $467 and another $300 for installation, you would want to get the total $767 refunded back right? This is basic consumer guarantee, otherwise you lost ALOT of money for nothing?

Please send this request to your Manager and call me if you need any additional information please, my mobile number is +[protected].

You can refund the $467.95 AUD back to my credit card, and I can send the headlights back to the Seller.

Thank you for your time.

Scott Wang