AliExpress — purchase protection
On Oct 23, 2017 I ordered 4 bottles of nail jel from Elite99 Official Store. My order # [protected] was purchased, at the time of ordering the seller wrote that it would be 30-50 days to receive my order. On November 19, 2017 the seller extended my purchase protection to Jan 18, 2018. NOTE: I did not request an extension of this. I now have to wait an extra 2 months for my item or before I can even open a dispute because as long as there as the purchase protection is not due, you are not able to open a dispute. This is very unfair of the seller. I am a very good customer for many years now and I am finding more and more sellers are doing this without permission. There needs to be a way to control the seller and be more fair to the buyer! For this transaction I would like the seller to. Hangs he PP date back to the original date and If I don't receive it by then I will dispute this order.
These are our messages:
About this order
Order number: [protected](Current order)
I am asking you a question and it has nothing to do with what you just sent to me. Please read it carefully and reply
Dear customer, maybe the following questions will help you:
1、I have paid for the items, why i receive a message telling me the order unpaid?
2、How do I pay for an order?
3、Which payment methods can I use on AliExpress?
4、how can i buy a color not in the chosen list?
5、how to trace my parcel?
Why did you extend purchase protection without informing me ?
More AliExpress Complaints & Reviews
- Aliexpress.com / Alibaba.com - buyer protection & escrow & service is a scam 
- AliExpress - cheating 
- AliExpress.com - avoid like the plague 
- AliExpress - fraudulent charges 
- AliExpress - defective products on aliexpress 
- Worldchips - tda7492 2x50w wireless bluetooth 4.0 stereo amplifier board
- AliExpress - complaint re order 104616799608835
- AliExpress - serrapeptase, enteric coated, from mbhave, order id : 1019 646 473 177 02, ordered on may 20 2019: can $ 204.47
- AliExpress - extremely unethical seller didn't ship the order, didn't extend buyer protection time and basically stole my money and don't reply to emails 
- AliExpress - phone