AliExpresspurchase protection

T Nov 20, 2017

On Oct 23, 2017 I ordered 4 bottles of nail jel from Elite99 Official Store. My order # [protected] was purchased, at the time of ordering the seller wrote that it would be 30-50 days to receive my order. On November 19, 2017 the seller extended my purchase protection to Jan 18, 2018. NOTE: I did not request an extension of this. I now have to wait an extra 2 months for my item or before I can even open a dispute because as long as there as the purchase protection is not due, you are not able to open a dispute. This is very unfair of the seller. I am a very good customer for many years now and I am finding more and more sellers are doing this without permission. There needs to be a way to control the seller and be more fair to the buyer! For this transaction I would like the seller to. Hangs he PP date back to the original date and If I don't receive it by then I will dispute this order.
These are our messages:

About this order
Order number: [protected](Current order)
I am asking you a question and it has nothing to do with what you just sent to me. Please read it carefully and reply
Me
17/11/19 22:57

Jim Zhao
17/11/19 22:54
Dear customer, maybe the following questions will help you:
1、I have paid for the items, why i receive a message telling me the order unpaid?
2、How do I pay for an order?
3、Which payment methods can I use on AliExpress?
4、how can i buy a color not in the chosen list?
5、how to trace my parcel?

Why did you extend purchase protection without informing me ?
Me