AliExpress / forceful selling

1 United States

Within this company i'm very angry and disappointed in the way it's managed and due to the that i will advise people not to be purchasing from this place. I placed an order on 05/01/19 for some shoes from "shop4054046." When i saw that the processing time would be 5 days i thought it was ridiculous so i decided to cancel the order before it was even shipped out. I then find out that the seller rejected my offer to cancel and decided to even speed up the delivery time. This is what i call forceful selling as by law, i have the entitlement to change my mind on an order and cancel it if i require. When the shoes even arrived, they were a different colour to what i had ordered so the seller is completely a joke and i refuse to accept this treatment. When asking for a full refund I was denied and so i had to wait another 5 days to open a dispute. The result of the dispute particularly angered me as aliexpress told me that i have to pay for shipping when its the seller's obligation to pay for the shipping as it is their fault that the incident occurred. I should not have to pay costly fees as it will cost roughly £50 to ship it back, which is more than the shoe anyway, to get my money back. If anything i'm actually losing money here. I want a full refund and the seller has to cover shipping fees.

Fe